What's everyone doing for 9/11 this year?

Cless, I love you.

My freinds birthday is on that day, so ill be partying :smiley:

Avoid the propaganda bullshit?

Wow… Sorc gets to see Type O Negative… ;_;

I hope they play stuff off of October Rust- thats a great album.

Some teacher is doing an “interview” with volunteering students to ask what they think. I don’t plan on doing that, and like last year it will be nothing more than a memory along with a normal day for me.

I’ll be annoyed at all the fools at the multitudes of forums I go over making a big deal of it. So what? That many people die every day, and the stinking thing happened 2 years ago. I don’t give a damn.

Im supost to play at some school

some patrotic junk

(im in marching band)

other than that i think ill join sorc at his concert. ( i wish)

If they try and make me do some stupid shit in school I’m going to slit my wrists and bleed on their faces.

I’ll be doing nada. Day off.

School is such a massive nightmare at school. They usually sing the national anthem on the loud speaker or something pathetic. I will continue my tradition of Standing for the pledge and sitting for the national anthem, in protest of the misacceptance of this day by america.

I should wear a turban.

I plan on playing FFTA and Soul Calibur 2. Maybe talk to Allison and some of my other friends(you don’t know Allison, as she dosen’t post here)

Me and allison are dating now.

Thats impossible unless you live in Ohio :-p. and you live in Hell. So NOPE!

Yes, as i see most of you are doing what i will be doing meaning nothing new and/or different at all.

and i wish to keep it that way and try not to watch tv

Not really.

He could be dating Allison.

Allison being a totally different Allison, which is rather possible given how common a name it is. I know two Allisons myself, and both happen to be kind and attractive young ladies.

School. Then TGD’s house. Nothing new.

Make bad Bush jokes and prominently display a copy of the “Weapons of Mass Destruction” page on my locker.

[/ bad American ]

I should make some sort of an anti-bush t shirt and go to school in it. That’d be cool.

Originally posted by Crotanks
Some teacher is doing an “interview” with volunteering students to ask what they think. I don’t plan on doing that, and like last year it will be nothing more than a memory along with a normal day for me.
Wasn’t it you who last year made a post on the main page with a horrible image of the american flag with an anime character covering half of it? All while you were rushing out the door to school?

Yea, it was ;p