What's everyone doing for 9/11 this year?

I’m just curious. I mean, it’s the second anniversary and all.

Celebrating
9/11 is my dad’s birthday

Same crap.
Different year.

I’m going to blow up Westminster.

I’m going to watch the premiere of The Mullets. :smiley:

I wish it would be a normal day, but there is no way the media is going to allow that.

O_o that sounds . . . interesting . . . I’m just gonna sit around and do nothing. Yup, thats what I plan 2 do. :boring:

Nothing.

September 11th is a thursday. So I’ll go to school, which will suck, and then I’ll get ready for a type o negative concert that night.

I’ll try very very VERY hard not to watch the news. At All.

And then count all the flags hanging out front in my neighborhood. And Cry.

Originally posted by Steve
Same crap.
Different year.

Yeah. I cried the day before Sept. 11 last year. Then the next day we had an assembly at school and I was hyper. I know some kids thought I was weird. . . This year I just feel so . . . blah

This year, it’s gonna be especially worse, what with the Iraq war and all. Thankfully I should escape it by going to my concert.

I dunno, but for some reason I think Osama’s dead and Saddam won’t try to pull anything. That’s how I feel. What concert are you going to, Sorcerer?

Let me clarify.

It’s the preponderance of flag waving that’s making me cry.

Especially the people who put them on their car antennas, where they are subsequently ripped and battered by the wind, and then left there (which ya ain’t s’posed to do, according to official flag-displaying etiquitte).

And to be further specific, when these people get on other people’s cases for their “not respecting the flag.”

I know about that. nod nod You should see this one flag at a Checkers down the street. There’s like . . . absolutely nothing on it anymore. It’s bits and pieces of string. That’s it. It’s really sad.

(I really need to shut up now)

9/11 wil be exactly like any other day to me.

Awake at 5:30, games until 6:30, school at 7:00, pissed until 3:00, friend arrives at 3:30, pissed until 5:00, RPGC until 10:00, sleep at 11:00.

Same as always.

Ramming a cruise missile into the side of the Empire State Building and RPGing anyone who tries to flee with their lives

(/specialplaceinhellforme)

<h3>I AM GOING TO CRY FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS AND THEN COMMIT SUICIDE WITH A KNIFE BECAUSE I DON’T LIKE GUNS</h3>

My usual routine. My day of mourning for deaths in war is two months later.