...WHAT?!

Heh. A conservative, eh? This kind of reminds me of someone, in a Letter To The Editor in my local newspaper, who bashed Kerry for not supporting the war but instead supporting the “violent and brutal practice” of abortion.

Hey, yeah. Orgies. I mean, why not! <_<

Wow, your paper actually prints letters to the editor from conservatives? All I get is liberal propaganda shoved down my throat when I read the opinion section of our paper.

But I don’t disagree with the author of that letter to the editor. And furthermore, I find issues like abortion/cloning/etc. to be more much important as a whole than the war in Iraq. Everybody’s pretty jaded when it comes to things like abortion, but when you stop and think about it, the moral ramifications are absolutely profound, no matter which side of the issue you’re on.

Oh, sorry, y’all can continue talking about orgies now. =P

Hmmm I don’t like him, but I agree. Americans shoudl have more orgies.

This guy should run for president. I’m sure he’d give whoever he was facing a real run for his money.

Not really Val. The guy’s a real asshole otherwise.

Somehow, I doubt too many people will care.

“And I promise you this, every school in America will be fully equipped with a working orgy room!”
"About what about some real books? Or repairs to the schools?
“ORGIES I SAY!”

Might be a way to get rid of several social diseases…

… and get a buncha Super Tenchimaru Draconises in stead…

WAIT, combine sex ed and this! Fun, and informative!

i dont mind scalia as much as the other conservatives on the court, though hes probably the worst politically, he has some kind of dignified majesty about him that makes it seem like hes a worthy adversary.

phft, yeah right, i can barely get my female friends to shake hands with me

Sadly, that was the case with Bush.