What would you do?

You’re also spamming.

i hope that just cuz im 17 doesnt mean im supposed to act like that…or that i do act like that?

This thread made my already unbearable headache worse! ;_;

This Thread still sucks, and Superdog agrees with me. And I’m sure It will be locked by the Green Ranger-looking guy soon.

“Look in the sky-It’s Super Dog.”
“I hear he’s not house trained.”
“AHH, run!.”

Back off my sis. I wouldn’t call her even remotely stupid. She’s just a teenager- stop flaming her for acting like one. Jesus Christ.

Excuse me, but are you saying that all teenagers act like marihuana-high idiots? Being 17 is no excuse for being stupid.

First of all, my sister would be the last person on Earth I’d ever see smoking pot. Second of all, calling her an idiot is a gross misjudgement of her character. She is not the best at grammar, and she might have made one thread- ONE thread in her whole LIFETIME here like this, that was completely ridiculous. I have made ridiculous threads. So have damned near every one of you. But when any of YOU make rediculous threads, they’re obviously the most clever in the world to you (I’m guilty of this perception as well), merely because you made them. To be honest with you, I’m completely sick of all of this.

I know. Hypocritical. I bashed newbies just because they were newbies just like the rest of you, but you know what? It’s stupider than someone typing a silly thread. It’s stupider than someone who does not exactly know how to type that well. It’s stupider than constantly flaming a person for being “stupid,” a person that you have probably seen only ONE thread by, a person that you have certainly never spoken to in your life.

And you call her stupid for making a silly wordplay.

Quite wise that one is

Are you gonna stick up for me? Do I have teenagerism? :smiley:

I wasn’t flaming the person. Just the thread itself. Not just for the silly wordplay, either, but also for the senseless flaming. I don’t flame anyone unless a) they give me a good reason, or b) if it’s Setz because he’s a n00b…And I only flamed him once in a Haiku battle. Oops, I flamed him in FFC forum also…but my point is that I wasn’t trying to down your sister. I was merely stating the obvious about the thread in general. For all we know, that could have been her introduction thread, and she just wanted to do some silly wordplay. I never had a Formal Intro thread, either. I just babbled 4 paragraphs about Langrisser as my first post. And SG was the only person to respond to it. Maybe there was one other. I dunno. I try not to Newbie-bash, because I was a newbie once, too.
Good points, BTW

Is this an introduction thread? Is there any indication that this is an introduction thread? Is there any point whatsoever for the thread? Any kind of even scarcely funny joke? Any hidden meaning us low-level apes are unable to grasp? Do we know anything about this person that would suggest this is anything else than mindless spamming?

Sorry about the marihuana comment, it was just to illustrate my take on the appearance of the post.