What would you do if...

Hmm, looking back at the size of meteor and the ammount of damage one can dish out with an H-Bomb… How many would you say it would take, to break up Meteor ENOUGH to prevent the cataclysm?

to destroy a meteor you take

one bruce willis

add an h bomb and a big drill

make bruce willis drill a hol and shove the h bomb down until it reaches the core.
then have bruce willis press the button while is still on the meteor to creat a dramtic but uneeded death and destroy the meteor. que aerosmith music.

for other meteor destruction and other apocayiptic event stopers please go to ff7, independence day, the core, matrix revolution, mortal combat 2, kingdom hearts, and garfield. :moogle:

You can’t. You wouldn’t be able to break it into small enough pieces to burn up during entry. The multitude of fragments would still be devastating enough to bring about a mass extinction.

He didn’t say how big the meteor was it could be the size of a m&m. For the extinction thing it might just hit one very rare almost extinct animal.

I’d raise a glass to that if I had one, however I’d have to put plural somewhere in the second sentence, near the end.

If you’re going to die, might as well make the last moments worth it.

As for nuking a meteor, it’s a waste of time: If it’s big enough to kill us all, then nuclear reaction explosions would just take small chunks off. Nukes are meant to bring wide area death and destruction, not to crack space walnuts.

Which is why in Armageedon, they need the bomb burried inside the meteor. But with only 30 minutes, you would not have the chance to do that.

And personally, I’d either spen the time playing my video games, or if I had a girlfriend at the time, spend the time with her.

Do nothing, because it’ll burn up in the atmosphere and become no bigger than a chihuahuas head.

Give me your address. Maybe they’ll have invented teleportation by then. Oh and whoever of the billions of foretellers apocalypse was right, I’ll shoot him for not having been more clear when he first brought up his propechy. Geez, for once some kook is right and all they do is go “THE END IS NEAR” like the rest of them psychos…

I would commit Seppuku.

have you met admiral nagumo kamikazi pilot?
you two would probly get along very well. :moogle:

Suicide’s never the answer. Unless you’re asked what killing yourself is called. Then I suppose it is. But apart from that, it’s never the answer.

I am Nagumo.

I’d buy an Umbrella

I’ve got it, I’ll go get superman and get him to spin the world around backwards so it goes back in time and he can warn people about it. Why didn’t I think of it before? It’s so obvious.

you are?

why you change your name. i was wondering why i hadent seen you in a while.

and the only reason superman would reverse time is so loes would not die.

you would have to kill lois first. :moogle:

One of those cute little umbrellas you put in drinks

But Lois would die if the Meteor hit so Superman would have to do it. Although to be fair, all that’s likely to happen is that’s the Earth’s magnetic field will dissapate and we’ll die because of the suns rays. Maybe that’s not such a good idea after all.

Where’s the ‘Shoot Heroin’ option?? :ulty: