What would you do if you saw a man walking with a shark biting his leg?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/3478747.stm

The guys who first saw it didn’t do anything (got this piece of info from another news site), so the guy drove to a local surf club where they finnaly helped him.

I specially like these two parts:

[b]

A senior lifeguard at the local clubhouse, Michael Jones, said he could not believe what he was seeing when Mr Tresoglavic walked in.

“There’s nothing in our procedure manual for that type of thing,” Mr Jones said.
[/b]
and

The shark, however, died, and the Tresoglavic family reportedly buried it in their garden.

Oh please, this is so Survivor nose in the air

o_0

Jeezis, if i had a shark on my leg, i’d just let it kill me, and end the pain. Wow. What a trooper.

Put another shark(or human leg) on the barbie eh?

Id be like “where’d you get those pants?”

Originally posted by Devillion
o_0
Jeezis, if i had a shark on my leg, i’d just let it kill me, and end the pain. Wow. What a trooper.

It was only two feet long, it would have to chew on you for quite some time to kill you.

For some reason an image of a japanese super-deformed-style shark biting someone and the sound bubbles ‘glomp chewchewchew’ has sprung to mind.

The shark, however, died, and the Tresoglavic family reportedly buried it in their garden.

I just have one question, no one word: why?

Originally posted by BahamutXero
I just have one question, no one word: why?

Maybe the Tresoglavics’ felt resposible for the shark’s death… or somethin’… I don’t know… people can be very strange…

“Oh it’s nothing. Just a shark.”
“Thank God, you had me frightened there. I was afraid it was a cancerous growth.”

Pretty cool, though I think he disagrees.

How did the guy drive with a shark gnawing and flapping about attatched to his leg? Wouldn’t it have been easier to catch the bus?