What would happen if you bought 25 bottles of Nyquil?

Let’s find out.

That was entertaining to read :smiley:

I got carded when I was buying white out.

Someone should make a movie based on her post. Some of her lines are just priceless. Specially when she says she’s returning the medicines because she got better.

lawlz, BECAUSE OF THE METH!

I lol’d “You are the Worst Fake Drug Dealer Ever!” line, but I have to wonder if she now sings 25 bottles of Nyquil on the Wal-Mart in place of some other really annoying song used to pass the time only to drive those around you insane when you stop at 2 bottles of this bottled stuff?

Wow, that was great. xD I wonder what other crazy stuff she’s done.

This bizzarely enough reminds me of the children’s books “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie”/“If You Give a Moose a Muffin” (answer: you will then apparently need to play host to the damn thing and feed it everything except the kitchen sink).

I’d make a thread not too dissimilar to this: http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?t=28630.

Your conclusion is post #17, I suppose.

To me the author of that article is about as smart as that blonde in the other thread. The story was still somewhat entertaining to read.

I liked the part where she told the guy the Nyquil was for a yard sale XD This is just plain fabulous.

I promise I won’t make meth.

Oh. My. Gosh. That was freaking hilarious to read.

“I agreed because I’m nice like that.”

Yah, funny read.