what was the longest you have ever stayed awake?

34 hours, school field trip to France that involved an overnight coach ride. We had an excess of worksheets to do on the ride home so I caught up with sleep then.

Frequently do 20 hours nowadays, get up at 6:30 for college and if I’ve got a day off the following day I sometimes don’t crawl into bed until gone 2.

Dammit, how did I not see your post! :smiley:

I saw a bumper sticker the other day with “28:6:42:12” in Donnie’s handwriting.

36-48 hours for me.

Around 70 hours.
Was working extra at night (post office. I can see how people go insane from that. >_<) and no matter when I go to bed, unless it is around 9 in the morning I always wake up at 10-11 something. So when I come home at 6 in the morning I figured “What the hell” and stayed awake. I feel a lot worse if I get just a little bit sleep instead of no sleep at all, so…
Oh, and it was just a few days 'til the Swedish RPGC gathering. :stuck_out_tongue:
(And I was sort of awake and active when I got there. We had lots of fun and stuff, then when people started going to bed I crawled up on the side of a couch and blacked out. ^^)

<A HREF=“http://www.rapidnewswire.com/sleepless.htm”>It seems the record is at 33 years</A>.

Sat, I don’t get it.

Three days. I have no idea what possessed me to do it.

Meh, I need the sleep. If deprived I get pretty moody, so I try to sleep as much as possible, but the record would probably be a little over two days playing Halo and TV non-stop.I hallucinate enough as it is so weeks withought sleep isn’t an option .

you knew deep inside that some day, someone on the forum was going to post a thread about this and you’d feel obligated to answer and keep up as everyone showed off their mad “i can stay awake” skills.

I now remember exactly how long I was awake 10 days 12 hours
(just found the journal I kept to record the days)
:booster: :mwahaha: :hahaha; :boring:

man…with as little sleep as i get already, i’d never be able to stay awake longer than i already posted… how did you manage to stay awake that long?

Sorry, link was bad. I fixed it above, here it is again for those who are too lazy to scroll up: http://www.rapidnewswire.com/sleepless.htm

Mr. Sat, that site is fake.

You’re fake

Punk

About 30 hours. I have problems getting to sleep and staying that way. I’m going through a good spiel at the moment and am leaving myself 8 hours for sleep and getting about 6 hours. Sometimes it’s worse and I just lie awake at night… I end up being in the bed for like 12 hours but sleeping for only 4. My mother just thinks I’m lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

lots and lots of Red Bull mixed with a little bit of motivation and keeping sleep the as far from my mid as possible

18 days, but it was after a drank a keg of everclear and I was having sex the whole time, so it’s understandable that none of you will come close.

Red Bull doesn’t cut it for me anymore. A s far as I know, Im energy-drink intolerant, if there ever was such a thing. Which sucks ass by the way. So I got the next best thing, Starbucks double shot…and coffee…lots and lots of coffee. Actually, I had some today to wake me up from a very short night due to a project I had to complete that same day. I pleaded some of my friends to hit me so I could go to sleep :stuck_out_tongue: My mind was a burnout but my eyes were wide, it was horrible. But I still love double shot :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have only once stayed awake for 24 hours, then i crashed on my floor.