what was the longest you have ever stayed awake?

I remember one time last summer I was awake for two weeks loaded up on
Red Bull I was seeing some seriously freaky stuff

I’m pretty sure two weeks without sleep is impossible. Or at least very detrimental to one’s health.

I once went a week without sleep, running on Mountain Dew Code Red and E.L.Fudges. It was both kinda exhilerating, and painful to the point of asking a friend to punch me out so I could finally sleep. He refused, the bastard.

Common, even meth addicts aren’t up for 2 weeks straight.

77 hours. Not because I wanted to be awake, but because I have bad insomnia. More commonly, however, I sleep at night but very little. For example, over the last 3 days, I’ve had 4 hours of sleep.

2 days, playing an MMORPG.

4 hours. Oh man was that shit hard to do.

the record for the longest amount of time without sleep is around 20 or so days
but of course the the amount of time I went without sleep may not have been 2 weeks as it was a verey confusing time and really screwed with my head

Somewhere around 60 hours. Never want to do it again. I really suffer around 20 hours of being awake.

In other words you’re full of shit.

The longest I’ve stayed up without sleep was about 82 hours. Slept for a day and a half when I finally crashed. Goddamned provincial exams.

2 days to 24 hours…no human being should ever be deprived of sleep for long periods of time for anything. x_x

Haha, I think I told some people about this. I took some pills one time and they weren’t what I was told they are. I couldn’t sleep for 3 or 4 days because my teeth kept chattering.

3 days and 17 hours. When I finally got the oppertunity to sleep, I was allowed to miss school the next day. I woke up at 11 at night, and missed the next day too.

Maybe 22 hours? can’t remember

I could remember playing an game with my best friend until 5AM in the morning since 6PM the previous day not counting that I was up probably since 7AM-8AM that day.

I once stayed up from 5:00 AM to 3:30 AM. Of course, I was young and carefree back then; I doubt I could even stay up that long now.

three minutes eleven seconds; in fact, sometimes when i type i just randomly fall asleASFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Hmm…well you guys stay up for really long times. I sleep majority of the time, like 36 hours in a weekend. D: But the longest I’ve stayed awake is probably a little over a day.

One week and 5 days. Yes it was unhealthy. It was the worst insomnia I’ve had, usually it only lasts a few days but GOD that was a horrible time. I just couldn’t sleep, no matter what I tried. Even to this day when I have insomnia sleeping pills do jack all.

When I finally slept it felt sooo good. I missed REM. :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

One week and three days. It was weird, but I simply couldn’t fall asleep at all. So I gave up.

Fourty-eight hours. That was last weekend. I didn’t have the time to sleep.