What was #1 when you were born? :D

Originally posted by Ren
All Night Long, from Leonel Richie.
Goes with your title ^_^;

Birthday: October 28, (hint, hint :get it?: )1983

Total Eclipse Of The Heart"
Bonnie Tyler

It seems it was the number one song for most of October. I’m not even sure what it is :hahaha; .

Originally posted by Flintedge
[b]August 11, 1984
“Ghostbusters”
Ray Parker, Jr.

Ha, my song is the best. [/b]

Flint you suck, you got the song right after mine, and all I got was Prince - When Doves Cry. ;_;

“Every Breath You Take” by The Police.

Aww fooey. Pouts I’m too old to play.

Just as well. I don’t think i wanna know what piece of disco cocaine crap was #1 when I was born…

I think the coolest song somebody’s gotten thus far is “Eye of the Tiger” all the way.

October 8
“Love Bites”
Def Leppard

November 12
“Amanda”
Boston

I dont know who they are

April 29
“Like A Prayer”
Madonna

I didn’t know Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney made a song together. o_O “Say Say Say” debuted 3 days before my b-day.

Yea, it’s a good song. It’s called “Revolution”. It was the last good thing the two did together before Michael Jackson bought the distributing rights to the Beatles Songs and Paul McCartney got real mad at him. Then he licensed the song “Revolution” to nike for a shoe commercial, and that didn’t make him too happy either.

Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of my least favorite songs ever, for the sole reason we mocked it so much over the summer at the camp I go too, that it got driven into the ground and became radically unfunny.

Did they do two songs together then? Because the song listed was Say Say Say. (unless Revolution is the other name for it) And I didn’t know Michael Jackson bought the distributing rights… he must’ve made alot of money off of that. <.<

Rock On The Net was the first music site I’ve been too and is one of my favs. The artist bios rock.

Anyway:

“Come Back To Me”
Janet Jackson

Originally posted by Astral
Did they do two songs together then? Because the song listed was Say Say Say. (unless Revolution is the other name for it) And I didn’t know Michael Jackson bought the distributing rights… he must’ve made alot of money off of that. <.<

I think it might be that they did more than one song together. But Jacko did indeed outbid McCartney for the Beatles’ song rights, and has been selling them out, as opposed to distributing his own songs. The two have not spoken since.

duran duran - the wild boys

“Don’t Worry, Be Happy”
Bobby McFerrin

That’s amazing :eek: Because that’s the song my parents always sung to me when I cried as a baby, and it always worked, they say xD Now I know why… :eek:

Originally posted by Evangelion
A racey 80’s song with hidden subtext about masturbation

An 80’s song? Really? I never would have guessed the number one song during the third week of September in '84 would be an 80’s song! [/sarcasm]

This has confirmed my suspicions that I should be worried.

I wasn’t thinking! Yeah single out my one and only mistake :stuck_out_tongue: Just in case you were thinknig it was a remix, nod nod I had to inform.

Originally posted by Evangelion
…single out my one and only mistake…

I’m good at that. I do thank you for the information though.

“Karma Chameleon”
Culture Club

Never heard of it…

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleooooon…you come and go…you come and goOoOoOo…

at least I believe that’s how it went. Well there was a country song like that anyways. Stirred some memories.