What The!?

Originally posted by Evangelion
Who, britney when she let one rip or the guy who “bid” on this?
Britney, for farting with some guy hanging on her with a bowl of tupperware.

When the winner finds out this isn’t legit, imagine how the lawsuit would look!

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
WTF were they thinking!?!?

Maybe BS will sue this guy for selling a pirate fart from her. That, combined with DP’s idea about the lawsuit, would be something worth a few laughs.

“Your honour, I am suing this man for selling me a fart that was not of britney Spears.”

“Get the hell out of my courtroom you freak.”

Originally posted by Pierson
“Your honour, I am suing this man for selling me a fart that was not of britney Spears.”

More like:

“Your Honor, on eBay, this man guarunteed that this Britney-fart would be ripe. I opened it up, and it wasn’t!”

“Do you have any proof?”

“umm… I have the bowl.”

So much for the evidence… Of course the reason why someone would pay for a packed fart eludes me.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
So much for the evidence… Of course the reason why someone would pay for a packed fart eludes me.

I’ve seen perverts sniffing panties and I have nothing against it, but as for this case I agree with you - sniffing farts is just plain straight sick.

“Alright! It cost me 10 million, but I finally got an actual fart by Britney Spears!..aw, crap, it’s gone now.”

If you read my thread about the worst jobs in science, you’d know that some people actually pay people to fart, and that these same people also pay people to smell these farts.

Originally posted by VickiMints
If you read my thread about the worst jobs in science, you’d know that some people actually pay people to fart, and that these same people also pay people to smell these farts.

Worst…Job…Ever…

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
Worst…Job…Ever…
No, the animal farm wacker is the worst.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
No, the animal farm wacker is the worst.