What. The. Unholy. Fuck?!?!?!

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1540158

It’s only one chapter (now), but Lord of the Rings/My Little Pony crossover?

Someone kill me now. The guy also posted a World of Darkness/My Little Pony crossover (one chapter also) that… it’s not promising.

Just the concept. Dear GOD the concept is going to drive me insane.

LOL :mwahaha: I’ll read the fanfic some time if i dont laugh myself to death from just hearing about that its a lotr/my little pony story.

:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; Funny but in a sad way, two of the four replies were good. Not many true, but ratio and percent wise it’s depressing. But I salute Overly Cynical for his comment.

…sweet monkey Jesus on a pogo stick… O_O;

Well the good news, at least, is that this was posted in September and there’s been no progress since, hopefully this fic was just the result of a bad night’s sleep or something… seriously though, that is about the worst idea for a crossover since someone did “The A Team”/"Countdown " :thud:

It took me a moment to remember my little pony is those stupid little prancing ponies… Thats was so scary, I need to tell my counselor.

Not a WORD.

Lol TD.

This is evil, someone needs to be burned for this.

Oh…my…GOD! @_@

This is almost as bad as the DBZ/Diary of Anne Frank one. The fact that its gotten a couple good reviews is distrubing O_O

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I’m okay now. I’m truly glad that was not continued, becuase I would hate to think of what would have been done to middle earth.

The Shire
[theme music plays]
“My little hobbit, my little hobbit!”
Hobbit: Hi!
Hobbit 2: Hi!
“My little hobbit, my little hobbit!”

Actually, I’m willing to read ANYTHING as long as it is well-written and not too dark. I once read a Captain America/Daria crossover that was surprisingly touching. That was a fanfic, but there was an ACTUAL comic bok crossover between the Punisher and Archie. Swear to God! :hahaha;

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
Actually, I’m willing to read ANYTHING as long as it is well-written and not too dark. I once read a Captain America/Daria crossover that was surprisingly touching. That was a fanfic, but there was an ACTUAL comic bok crossover between the Punisher and Archie. Swear to God! :hahaha;

…it is the opinion of this court that we go back in time and stop Wil from ever mentioning that crossover, thus causing our brains to rot and scream in agony.

I have read bad fanfics. I have read really bad fanfics. But I have NEVER read a fanfic as terrible as this. The only good side is, despite its many problems, it’s better than Blood Omen 2.

Gallo, you’re making the zombies cry…

wtf? O_o

Personally, I was more intrigues by the World of Darkness/MLP one the author wrote. I think I know how to get back at a certain RP group that is composed of a bunch of assholes now…

Sometimes ff.net makes me despair.

Seriously, was there really an A Team/Countdown crossover? The mind reels.

Originally posted by AngelOfTheLion
[b]Sometimes ff.net makes me despair.

Seriously, was there really an A Team/Countdown crossover? The mind reels. [/b]

yes

At least the MLP/LOTR one got a mercy killing before it got out of hand. Worse are the ones that just seem to spill on for 800 pages, not going anywhere, the characters completely losing their characters, and, worse still, all the other morons on that site (we know which one, don’t we?) loving the whole damn thing.

Maybe you should need a licence to write fan fiction? :thud:

Creative license doesn’t count as it is very often misused -_-;;