What the hell is this?

Why does everyone have images of this damn thing but noone seems to know what the hell it is?!?

I did some research. Since the filename of it in epic’s version was kelet, well…
http://www.ashido.com/kelet/
And that leads us to its origin, namely:
http://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/info.htm. DT for the win!

Completly horrifying.

Since some things are better if you don’t have any idea what they are.

DT gets x10 cookies for finding out what the hell that thing is.

When the hell was that thing popular on PA? I call bullshit on account of me not seeing it >_>

I was gonna say that thing was pure awesome condensed into prancing cock shaped form, but now, it’s just gheytasmic.

How does something spread both fear and love?

In a Machiavellian fashion.

Like Tupac?

It scares you then it give you choclate as an apology.

Wow all this time I thought you all knew what that thing was but in reality you were all as clueless as me.

Yay! Thanks, DT. Though, I could have gone without that picture of the guy taking a picture of himself in the mirror. Fortunately, important bits were covered by the mystery thing.

No problem. ^^ yay, cookies x10!

And sin, I refuse to associate this… THING with machiavelli. In any way. I refuse to associate it with ANYTHING to begin with. x_X

What about associating it with Shinobi?

I always assumed it was a Cock-Monster. I’ve had that taken from me now. YOU’VE RUINED ME, DT! RUINED!

It’s here to crush it’s enemies, see them driven before it, and hear the lamentations of their women.

So that’s what it is. Hmm. I liked it better when it was a mystery. I’d always assumed it had spawned from the internet itself, to devour all that is, was, and is yet to be.

hey, welcome back Urkani.

KELET

I’ll file this away in the category of “just plain weird.”

I actually thought it was a monster from Earthbound until Sat posted questioning it. No, I have not playing through the entire game.

All Lies! That thing is a virtual manifestation of my retarded brother. I jam him into my moniter, and he turned into that. Just think. If he were to escape there would be milions of those thing trampling me from my computer screen!