What the fuck..?

. . .

blinks Er… Well, that’s useful… I guess… in the end.

I heard of stuff like that, body parts being grown on other body parts, body parts being sown into the stomach to repair tissue, etc. That’s ouchie that he lost his penis whilst peeing but it’s incredibly funny to look at the picture as to see how he got it back.

Uhm… is that even POSSIBLE? I know about attempts to create biological replacements for body parts, but this seems a bit farfetched, especially for something so “common”.

I’m not sure if I can close it since all it is is a fleshy cylinder and it lacks a few things like…AN OPENING TO PEE THROUGH.

A wang… on someone’s arm? :runaway: :runaway: You’d have thought they’d grow it somewhere less obvious, I dunno, his armpit, maybe :hmm:

Well… it’s not really sexual :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I heard about this on Bob and Tom awhile back. That had to SUCK :stuck_out_tongue:

The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

Someone that stupid doesn’t deserve to have a new one, no matter where it comes from IMO. I totally sencond that WTF?

Originally posted by Sinistral
I’m not sure if I can close it since all it is is a fleshy cylinder and it lacks a few things like…AN OPENING TO PEE THROUGH.

Heh. BAsically a sack of skin, nonfunctional and useless. Whee.

I’d rather have a useless one than not have one at all…

Ummm…

Riiight.

I second the comment that the idiot got what was coming to him.

-writes to the Darwin Awards-

I was thinking about that also (Darwin awards). Though technically, if he still has testicles and if he’s rewired properly, he could still have involuntary ejaculation. The male body is equipped to go on its own , usually while you sleep, if you don’t do it yourself.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I was thinking about that also (Darwin awards). Though technically, if he still has testicles and if he’s rewired properly, he could still have involuntary ejaculation. The male body is equipped to go on its own , usually while you sleep, if you don’t do it yourself.
Wait wait wait, you’re saying you’ll ejac in your sleep if you don’t take matters into your own hands? rimshot

Originally posted by Xelopheris
Wait wait wait, you’re saying you’ll ejac in your sleep if you don’t take matters into your own hands? rimshot

dies

Originally posted by Xelopheris

pat pats Xelo
You try too hard…

anyone else think the picture of :it: growing on his arm rather disturbing?

::in a Dr Evil voice::

Riiiiiighhht

Steve, you don’t try enough. That’s why girls don’t give you a second date :stuck_out_tongue:

Off topic, but in Nich’s sig and profile… how can your inner child be older than you?

I’ve never had a first date.
Therefore me != trying :stuck_out_tongue:

Like you would know, Xelo.