What the fuck happened?

I just don’t have much to say.

I don’t make threads like this for fear of the next thread having a topic like “Enemas are fun!”

Don’t knock it 'till you’ve tried it.

Things we can’t take back in your opinion.

Nah, that doctor was the one checkin’ me for a hurnea. Ooooh yeah!

=fact

I work 40+ hours a week and have a ton of shit to do at home as I’m the only one at home besides my dad who isn’t lazy, so I basically I have to clean up after everone’s messes as he’s works out of town except for weekends. That and I have a backlog of like 5 RPGs. So…yeah, all work and no play makes Xero very cranky.

I forget about this place from time to time and I’m busy from more times to more times. This last year has been especially busy.

I actually somewhat do though, that’s why I’m surprised to come here and see it so disused. I guess there’s not much point being here without me posting, really.

We should talk, I haven’t talked to you in ages.

I blame the communist nazi jews.

Yeah especially Cherry_Blossom

Yeah what was up with that guy, what an asshole.

Totally “hAdes” :stuck_out_tongue: We should get together some time. However, it really looks like i’ll never be on the chat any time in the future…ever…so if you want to start pming, that’d work.

Hades, I wanted to start a somewhat similar discussion for a while now. But it takes a veteran to bring other old-timers out in the open.

I gradually stopped posting as school work got more intense. Then I found a job and I would rather do anything than sit in front of a computer typing when I got home.

Well, the people who I enjoy talking to on the forums don’t post as often for the aforementioned reasons, and those people are generally on IRC when they are free to talk so coming and posting here tends to be done out of lulz.

Oh, and aside from being a full time student/full time retail slave I am also married with children*.

*Living together with cats >_>;

:kissy:

Is it bad if I read this thread, remembered the “good ol’ days” and now feel really sad and empty? O_o

I saw your name in the credits for the new LiveALive patch and was like “hey! i know that guy!”

Who, me? :wink: