What the alternate you be?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
A sober, pacifistic giant?

I said sane, not drunk. but yes, that too…

Bizzaro me would would be a gun-weilding, peace-keeping and would hate dragons.

I would think Bizzaro X would be me, and Bizzaro me would be X.

Hmm … It appears that Bizzaro-Macc is a dumbass.

Are you sure you want to sully <i>any</i> Macc’s name!?

All right, YOU come up with another term for someone who says, and I quote quote, “That building has my face on it!”

Well, yar, since Zero’s been the Tyranical dictator for so long, do you think Macc would have the chance to build his HQ at all?

Bizzaro-DTZ would be the founder of the Lamer Protection Agency.

Minerva: Phobos and Deimos would have STAYED on Mars, not gotten involved in any wars… but I suppose it’s too much to say I would have done the same.
How true. And I wouldn’t have qualms. shudders Oh, the horror…

Stay on Mars? They haven’t crashed into Mars yet, and I don’t think it’s physically possible for an asteroid to simply get on its feet and leave after crashing. Hell, I don’t think Deimos is even in an orbit to crash into Marsh at all, not for a good long time at least.

And who’s Minerva and why are you telling her all this?

WTF? GET THOSE FLEABITTEN BITCHES WITH EARS AND TAILS OFF ME!! Now, to kill that bastard blue mage the umpteenth time with my Red Magic…

and of course…

TD. That was a splendid joke once more. “Your Mom”, as you say. Ohh. It so pleases me to hear that everytime.

Bizzaro me would be cool, confident, active, and ugly. Yeah… ugly.

Oh I don’t like this. Oh I don’t like that. Ooh, fancy using that wallpaper. Oh, what a git <i>he</i> is. Could you pass me the sherry? Oh, I simply <i>hate</i> fighting.

That’s it, you die now! [blasts Bizzaro-Vegeta into the Next Dimension]

Hmmm…I think Bizzarro-Trillian would be an evil FF-ish sorceress who lives in a big black tower located somewhere that perpetually has disagreeable weather. :yipee:

Bizzaro me would probably be outgoing, and would not be affraid of socializing.

Bizzaro-me would have a life and no sense of humor…

Bizzarro-me wouldn’t stop talking, and would maybe finish a darn fic one of these days.

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
Bizzaro-me would have a life and no sense of humor…

I think that applies to virtually all of us, so …

…and be a complete idiot who never tries to be different and only likes whatever the current trend is…

While Zelwyn loves to eat Vavavas, and loves Nearmols as pets, Bizarro Zelwyn would love to eat Nearmols, and would love Vavavas as pets.

| See Sig for definitions of Vavava and Nearmol.
/