What the alternate you be?

So there is an alternate RPGC.
Wich says alternate RPGC also says Alternate regulars, and not just OL’s stars. This mean YOU could have some alternate one.

So, what he’ll be? :o

Now, the alternates always use your sprites. So there a good chance it won’t be so alternate when it comes to attack. So the Alternate Booken, for example, is still a mage. But like the alternate Zero, Alt-Booken would surely differ in the way of attacks. I bet Alt-Booken would wield “Melee” magic, attacking his victims with flaming swords and using long spikes of ice to stab people.

Bizzaro-me would be an antisocial prick who dressed in all black and thought gaming was evil.

Bizarro-me would probably be some stereotypical preppie, and who obsesses over things like lipstick and make-up. Oh, and she’d be about as charismatic as a greased hillbilly.

SB screwed the concept of “Bizzaro” all up. Bizzaro characters aren’t simply the antitheses of the regulars; look at Sealab 2021 to understand.

That thing gave me nightmares, God! O_O

Huzzah! I, Bizzaro-Yarro, will use my Terrible Chowder Powers to knock you all down! Nyar har har harley harl harl!

'Nuff said.

I’D BE LIFE, AND WEAR WHITE.
I FEEL LIKE VOMITING NOW.

Bizarro me would be obsesed over carob, snakes, and spiders, and would be a tree hugger zealot.

Minerva: Alternate me would probably be obsessed with peace. Not to mention pure white. growls
Amaterasu: I wouldn’t even be able to blow up a mouse.
Arianrod: FATE. That says it all- and like what Min said, I’d be white. sighs
Leas: Spear-wielding, easily aggravated… that seems about right, if a little short. And music-hating. shudders
Sane.
Phobos: No guns…
Deimos: No blowing up the house…
Seems like a good thing to me. grins

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
[b] Huzzah! I, Bizzaro-Yarro, will use my Terrible Chowder Powers to knock you all down! Nyar har har harley harl harl!

'Nuff said. [/b]

So your alternate would be the same as mine. Exactly the same as the original, except just that tiny bit more extreme about things.

I also thought that Bizzaro-Macc would like Limes. b:)

Uh, yeah.

Bizzaro-Dalton, Bizzaro-Dynamo, and Bizzaro-Onslaught would be competent

What does “competent” mean?

I bet Bizzaro-Dave and Bizzaro-Helmut would be switched …

:kissy: Bizzaro-Tron would have <i>decided</i> whether she’s in love with MegaMan or wants to kill him …

HEY!

And Bizarro X would actually LIKE you guys.

I would probably be some sort of generous, peace-loving paladin.

You know, the typical righteous defender we usually get on the boards.

You all know mine! Sword-Using, well spoken leader of a rebelion!

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I also thought that Bizzaro-Macc would like Limes. b:)

It would be <strike>oranges</strike> melons: The opposite of lemons are <strike>oranges</strike> melons. Or was it strawberries?

The opposite of lemons are melons. Duh.

my opposite would probably be a sane, warmongering midget.
and if that’s confusing, try thinking about whats it must be like to be the exact opposite.

I confuse me…

A sober, pacifistic giant?

I’d be tall, good-looking, and cool. And I’d like guns instead of swords.