What should I do if the Internet Goes down?

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
I use AOL disks as coasters as I don’t have a dog

Ditto.

If the Internet goes down, i just go downstairs, pull out an old jigsaw puzzle, and obsess over that until I have thedamn thing completed.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
So you’re in charge of deciding when to randomly experience a server problem?

Yeah, something to do when bored =)

Originally posted by YourWorstEnemy
[b]I use AOL disks as coasters as I don’t have a dog

I’m still using a modem dial-up connection >_< [/b]

56K… I feel like a prehistoric fossil.

Technically there is no 56k as FCC speed requlations sets the limit at 53k. Even then to reach that speed you need to have brand new phone lines or be near the phone company or a repeater, etc…

Most dial up speeds actually average about 36-42k regardless of the display =)

On that note - I had dial up till about 6 months ago lol.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! AOL CDs are strong enough to be used as a frisbee without exploding after the first throw? I didn’t know that …

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
Whoa, whoa, whoa! AOL CDs are strong enough to be used as a frisbee without exploding after the first throw? I didn’t know that …

Well, they don’t fly nearly as well as a regular frisbee. But they are normal CDs, and they won’t automatically break when they land, unless you throw them very hard at a hard surface. It’s more of a gimmick thing than anything else.

EDIT: And it probably would not be a good idea to play catch with them, because they are more like a thin-edged projectile when thrown than the gentle throw toy that a frisbee is.

<-------------- AOL user. ;_;

Originally posted by Ivan
[b]Well, they don’t fly nearly as well as a regular frisbee. But they are normal CDs, and they won’t automatically break when they land, unless you throw them very hard at a hard surface. It’s more of a gimmick thing than anything else.

EDIT: And it probably would not be a good idea to play catch with them, because they are more like a thin-edged projectile when thrown than the gentle throw toy that a frisbee is. [/b]

Yes - those things hurt like a bitch when you catch them :mwahaha:

What should I do if the Internet Goes down?

Buy a gun.

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
Buy a gun.

Or go on a rampage with the one Nightblade gave you.

That, or use the Matrix.

… Uh … Isn’t that dangerous?

I can tell you a trick to that, but first I must aporogize.

For what?

For this! [attacks Yar]