What, no Halloween thread?

You people disappoint me. I guess everyone figured out the costumes easily, as I expected. If you read my comic and couldn’t get those anime comstumes I’d be <b>really</b> disappointed.

Well, I an recognize amost everyone there, only the last guy’s costume’s name eludes me…

The others are Macc and Kai as team Rocket, You as Gourry fighting Ego(?) dressed as Zangulus (Slayers! XD), Lun and X2K as Vash versus… Uhhh, someone (never even seen Trigun :frowning: ), and Zero as Sailor Moon O_o

Am I corect?

Nope, I can’t figure out who everyone is. But here’s a variation on the badger song, just for the hell of it.

candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy … PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy A GHOST A GHOST! GHOST, A GHOST! OH, IT’S A GHOST! IT’S A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN!

Zero’s going to kill you Spoony. And then then he’s going to hurt like like anything you cna’t beleive

I WOULD have made a thread, but I don’t know any of the costumes exept for the obvious ones. ^^;;

And yeah, Zero’s gonna have your head on a plate. :mwahaha:

The second you got a free moment Spoony, I’m going to show you how exactly you last five minutes, no holding punches. :mwahaha:

You could just have told me you wanted to die, that way we wouldn’t have to pay someone to clean alway the blood afterwards and you would have gotten to keep the PG-rating. It changed to mature with Zero’s Halloween costume.

Well, just to put everyone’s wonders to rest, those who are left not knowing who everyone was anyway, I’ll give a list of costumes now.

Macc - James (Pokemon)
Kai - Jessie (Pokemon)
Ego - Zangulus (Slayers)
Spoony - Gourry (Slayers)
Lunaris - Vash (Trigun)
X - Kaze (Final Fantasy Unlimited)
Zero - Sailor Moon (duh)
Nexus - Epyon (Gundam Wing)

And let’s not forget Impactiroth :wink:

Well, at least it wasn’t Kami as Kaze … [runs]

Macc, Kai, Zero and Nexus were the easiest to figure out for me.