What musical instrument should I take up?

Okay gang. I want you guys to vote on a musical instrument and I will learn to play a song and upload a 6-12 months from today. No matter how shitty it sounds. So pick a musical instrument Try to be creative as there are over a hundred musical instruments out there, not just guitar, piano, bass. Try to be more obscure than that.

Play a piece of music using a Saw! :stuck_out_tongue:

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musical_saw

Appalachian Dulcimer

A Hurdy Gurdy. Because they are awesome.

Something that I don’t have to learn how to tune would be preferable.

An Ocarina.

I can play the ocarina NOW. anyone can. It’s for gay people and kids. I’m not gay.

Fine. Just do what your signature used to do and learn the theremin.

My signature is too busy dying in tsunami these days.

In all seriousness… that’s not the best thing to say.

There’s many great instruments to choose from, but if you want something that you don’t have to tune but is also relatively easy to play I heard saxophones are easier than most other horn instruments. Plus they sound great.

If you want something you don’t have to tune, try an otamatone.

//youtu.be/dkdnmlPMnfs

I already have a theremin AND an otamatone… So far the Saw is a sucky idea. But the Hurdy Gurdy is awesome. so far it wins. But you guys are the ones that decide. So keep making suggestions. And vote or whatever.

How about a Didgeridoo?

Youtube example, Another.

Banjo. And a kazoo. At the same time.

Trombone

Wow, I don’t know what to say about the otomatone. Its hilarious, but it is the most annoying thing I have ever heard. I fully support the didgeridoo. Reminds me of KKND2. God that game was good.

I see what you did there.

Is that a reference to Banjo Kazooie?

I believe so.

Boy I loved that game …good times! ^^