What manga are you reading?

Hellsing, Love Hina and Naruto. And whenever new Megatokyo books come in.

Simply “No Need For Tenchi!” its light hearted comedy and scitzofranic events make my moments :slight_smile: I dont really buy mangas alot though;too busy

Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicles and XXXholic by Clamp.

Currently reading Tough. That’s it.

Mars and every now and again I’ll read some vampire one when I can’t find Mars.

I never get to finish what manga I start. Borders drops a lot of series, misses volumes, and companies take a long time to release them.

I need a place to download liscensed manga like B’t X, Ragnorak, and more

I’ve been reading some .hack//Dusk recently but that is about it

I occasionally read Blade of the Immortal.

Hmm… well, here are all of the series I’ve started:

[ul]
[li]InuYasha
[/li][li]Ranma 1/2
[/li][li]Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE
[/li][li]Naruto
[/li][li]Bleach
[/li][li]Wish
[/li][li]Fullmetal Alchemist
[/li][li].hack//legend of the twilight
[/li][/ul]

And I’ve finished Cardcaptor Sakura.
I would not recommend Wish, though. It isn’t that great.

Oh, I should probably warn anyone thinking of starting GantZ that it is extremely graphic. It’s most definitely NOT for children and I don’t mean as in the ESRB ratings some games get because there’s a couple curses. This manga makes the non-stop fighting in other fighting manga look like a walk in the park. There’s decapitation, exploding body parts and adult content. So just to warn anyone who’s got a weak stomach or doesn’t like…adult content.

i’ve only read hikaru no go manga and berserk (tried reading love hina but got bored). both were excellent. worthy of a read from ANYONE. (warning, berserk and love hina occasionally have too much fan service)

I have only really read Trigun/TrigunMax and Hellsing, though I am probably going to start reading through .hack series.

Currently I’m reading Fullmetal Alchemist, Aquarian Age; Juvenile Orion, and Crescent Moon

Trying my hardest to hunt down the Gaogaigar-FINAL manga, and reading Eyeshield 21. I only read Berserk when Band of the Hawks release a whole volume because waiting for individual chapters is torture.

<a href=“http://ykk.misago.org/”>ykk</a>

I’m currently reading Hellsing and hope to move onto NGE next.

i started re reading through hellsing recently cuz i didn’t remember most of it. it brought up some questions. too.

A) Why does that werewolf in the fourth book (warrant officer Schrodinger) look so much like a girl?

B) Why did it take so long to bring werewolves into the mix?

C) I’ve reread through the fourth book only and can’t find the others, so how big of a role do the werewolves play?

D) None of the libraries stocked the third book either, so what forced the Vatican and Hellsing to work together?

E) What’s up with that Van Winkle chick? she shot one round from a musket and it took out two guys around the chest area, and didn’t blow then up or anything, so what’s with this warhead stuff?

F) What was it that flew down from the sky and killed the English vampire on the HMS whatsit?

I’m currently reading Battle Vixens and looking to get the Battle Royale Set.

Maho Sensei Negi (aka Negima) and Elfen Lied. I would have started Ah! My Goddess, too, but for some reason I’ve had trouble downloading stuff from StopTazmo recently.