What manga are you reading?

Usually i go straight for Ranma 1/2 and i’ve finished volume 18. If the next one isn’t available i’ll check out Rurouni Kenshin, Hellsing, Inuyasha, or D.N. Angel; that’s all i can remember now. I’ve been looking for something new to start too. Recently i picked up Mermaid Saga by Rumiko Takahashi, I’ll find out later if it’s good like her other works.

The only manga I read currently is Fruits Basket. I may pick up Kenshin or Kare Kano sometime, and I gave up on Hellsing.

Well, Ori reads One Piece, Naruto, GantZ and Fullmetal Alchemist. The FMA manga is so much better than the anime it’s not funny.

Right now I finished with Kenshin Vol 20, D.N.Angel Vol 10 and Evangelion Vol 9.

Currently buying Basara, Full Metal alchemist, Trigun Maximum, and Here Is Greenwood. I was collecting X/1999, but it got to the point when it left off in Japan, so unless CLAMP decides to work on it again…

All of those except for Gantz.

edit: Oh yeah. Bleach too.

I never read much manga, since there’s nowhere to get it here, but I’ve been reading Death Note recently…it’s fucking awesome.

FLCL. Again.

Same as Vicki, but I’m many volumes late.

I was reading the Violinist of Hameln a while back, but I don’t remember the website that had it scanned, so I sorta… stopped.

I think I’m going to read Dragon Half some day. I’m too lazy to read text translations, and I doubt it’s officially translated (not that I’d ever buy any manga anyway, heh…), so I’m waiting for it to gradually be translated by some site I know of. I think they’ve got the first 30 or so volumes done by now, but I’d just rather wait for the entire thing to be done and read it all at once.

I’ve been reading Bleach, Hellsing (though not for a while), Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin, and Gantz.

the 5th trigun maximum, and others i have to wiat because its a library book, and i havent returned it in like forever. 6 months to be exact, but ill return it tomorow so i can get more.

Man, I forgot about Gantz… how far has it been scanlated? I think I got to at least 188.

I also read Death Note

NHK.

Negima, Naruto, Rouroni Kenshin, Chrono Crusade, Dnangel, etc. etc. There all really good especially Negima. It’s Ken Akamatsu’s current work…

GantZ, D.Grey-Man and Hellsing are the only ones I read regularly anymore.

FLCL (Gonna be getting the second manga in a couple of days)
Pita-Ten
Love Hina
Di Gi Charot
Tokyo Mew Mew (My most recent anime obsession T_T)
Fruits Basket

It’s currently up to 204 . Here’re a few links to those lookin’ for more.

One Piece CH 1-291 One Piece CH 292 and on
Copious amounts of manga.
Gantz and more.

Thanks for the links… I forgot about stoptazmo, and my computer hasn’t been hooked up for my memory to be jogged. :smiley: