What kinda liqour do you drink???

I don’t drink anymore, but when I did it was Kasser’s Vodka. I also went through a period where I preferred Jim Beam, before I realized Kasser’s was 4 dollars cheaper.

Coconut Rum w/Coke (or Dr. Pepper…whatever’s available)
Personally, I’m not much of a drinker though.

<3<3<3<3<3 at local Bier Gartens offering one liter pints considerably cheaper thanks to Oktoberfest ^.^b

Irish whiskey? Who would have guessed!

Rum and coke, Rye and 7, vodka+ anything. When I drink, anyway.

I don’t speak mexican, can someone translate this for me?

I drink milk…in a dirty glass. <.<

That said I can’t even drink more than three sodas in two hours without getting sick, so I stick to water and milk because milk is good for you foo’! :suckah:

Who the hell drinks more than one soda in two hours?

You’re not being serious, are you?

If by 1 soda he means 2 litres…

Actually I am. I prefer water or juice, but that’s just me. Obviously I’m in the minority.

I actually think pop is disgusting too.

Yeah, POP.

YES!

If I’m not drinking alcohol, its only water for me :slight_smile:

Yes. Pop is disgusting. That’s why you should drink COKE.

Chartreuse, Cognac, good gin, bad vodka.

Counting all alcohol, add in expensive, European wine and champagne or mexican beer.

Ohshit! Is that Bai Ju, Zepp? I can’t see the picture, but I have had some crazy adventures from that stuff, and I remember you mentioning it once.

Who would have thought that I too am a Whiskey man. I second the Jamesons’, but I also like Makers Mark and of course Jim Beam.

As for beer goes i tend to drink whatever, but I’ve developed a taste for medium bodied ales. Nothing real stout like, say, a guinness (is that even an ale?) but some of the local ales are to my liking.

I wouldn’t even call Guinness beer.

Also, imo, whiskey is the worst kind of liquor. At least you’re not drinking Jack though, which is the worst kind of whiskey. I’ve never had an alcoholic drink that comes that close to tasting like real feces, in the I’m-actually-drinking-shit sense of the insult.

I like Captain Morgan and Wine.

I don’t drink much, but when I do I prefer Sangria.

A friend of mine has a quote on that one: “Guinness doesn’t travel well.”

Well, it’s a nice thing to have cooled from a glass bottle, but a pint really isn’t what I’d drink mine from :<