What kinda liqour do you drink???

Fuck yes.I’ve just dpwned quite a bit of Jim Beam. JIM BEAM > ALL OTHER LIQUOR. FUCK YEAH!!!

So wtf is uo with you motherfuckers? What kinda kliqour do you fuckers like to drink???

lol, here’s a video of me drunk as fuck after this year’s rock on the range (like back in may):

enjoy lolz

plz don’t ban me, seriously. I’m drunk and I’ll prolly regret this tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: srsly. what kinda alcohol do you fuckers consume???

I just got wasted offff of jose quervo and absinthe and saki awesome right???

I don’t really drink anymore, but when I do it’s rum and coke.

I rarely drink, but when I do it’s either scotch, cognac, mead, or port.

I’ve tried a wide variety of alcohols at this point, and honestly, they all taste like shit to me. Nothing against alcohol, it just isn’t my thing, I guess.

jim beam is piss. <.< get some real whiskey at least. I drink pretty much everything except for kahlua. blech. and ergoutou. I love Jägermeister, Cachaça, Tequila and Vodka. When getting drunk quickly, that is. When I go out I normally drink loads of beer and mead though.

Teetotaler here.

After my years of being a student, I have developed a taste for most things, so really don’t mind all that much what I drink.

If at all, at parties I may have a rum and coke or a mudslide/white russian. Beer to me is disgusting and I have neither the time, patience, or money to get used to wine.

zepp you’re awesome

I don’t drink that often, but when I do, I’m a whiskey man. Edit: Shit, meant Jameson’s. JD’s is too sweet.

painkillers

I only drink to play beer pong, so whatever’s in the cup, that’s what I drink.

Otherwise, I don’t mind drinking Tsing Tao.

If you want to be super literal and mean only liquor, though…my family is a bunch of dirty mexicans, so our celebration drink is Patrón.

Huh. I’m surprised this thread got any responses. I’m also wondering why the fuck I thought I might get banned.

What is that zepp?

Dirty mexicans?

Patron is fucking delicious

Wheat ales are my thing these days, no clear stuff for me. Mint Chocolate for the cooling evenings. Salmiakki or Tar shots.

I drink whatever is available. I rarely drink though.

<3 <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3 :moogle:

Oh yeah, those of you who have seen me drink would probably agree it is best I don’t drink too often anyway.