What kind of things did you never want to know about me?

Coffee is the enemy of the mind. Repeat after me…

No! You will not brainwash me!

The truth will set you free!!!

The truth of what?

COFFEE IS EVIL!!!:eek:

Farmboy style NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Coffee will control all! :hyperven:

No! The Light shall cleanse this land! Death to coffee!

Renounce the Dark… erm… Renounce the Coffee Side!

asmatic-type breathing No, Manus…I am your fa-…waitaminute, that wouldn’t work…hmm…

why are you never at the games on saturday?

Don’t make me have to call the winged squad!

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Why do you miss Alaska?

Or better yet, why would you WANT to miss Alaska? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Don’t make me have to call the winged squad!

Sarcastically Ooh, I’m scared!

glances around then runs

I bet you had all forgotten about this :slight_smile:

necroposty!

heres the answers:

-Where did your punctation go?

Its gone, and nothing is gonna bring it back

-What sports do you play?

uhhhh is starcraft a sport?

-Are you still doing the comic?

Ill start again sometime soon

-What’s with the name Deedly? Dont get me wrong, its a cool name, but whats with it?

In elementary school I had to think up a password for the networked drives and I decided on Deedly because it is a nonsense word.

In middle school shortly before I came to RPGC I was thinking up a name for my email, I decided on deedly@rpgclassics.com because it sounded crazy and it kinda related to me.

Then I met Mudcap and we talked about some characters he had made, one of which was Declaude and when we started playing D&D together Declaude was a character in it (his chatacter was Mudcap, Declaude was an NPC) and the character Deedly was created as a chaotic good balance to Declaude’s lawful evil. As the characters developed (as background characters in each of our campaigns) it became known that Declaude used to be known as Claude and that he lost his claws in an attempt to save time from crumbling and he thought it was Deedly’s fault and swore that he would forever devote his life to making Deedly miserable and Deedly was an insane being who belived in doing good, he was intelligent but lacked foresight and only did short term good.

When I came to RPGC (introduced by Mudcap shortly after the firing of ShaheenJim) I used the name Deedly in the chat room (and was banned on the first day for being annoying by BN ^_^) and the name has stuck with me since.

-If you suddenly went completely bald, what would you have for dinner?

Fishsticks

-Whose face do you want on toilet paper, bin Laden, Saddam, or Bush?

I wouldnt want any, faces on toilet paper is just… icky

-Who’d win in a fight, the Hulk, or the big Kool-Aid guy?

The Hulk would get all angry and almost tear him apart but would calm down when offered kool aid, it would just happen to be eltectric cool aid and it made sure that the Hulk didnt get angry at all while he was tied to a rocket and launched to the sun :slight_smile:

-What is the purpose of the weird blue creatures known as Nu?

Absolutely none

-You think Lothar’s death is my fault don’t you?

uh sure

-Why must you torment me?

Because you are the spawn of Santa, which is like being the spawn of Satan but much worse

-What’s better, eggplant pot pie or fried moogle?

I hate eggplant and I wouldnt eat a moogle ;_; but if forced to choose I would eat a cute little creature instead of eggplant

-Who do you most relate to, Gandalf or Dumbledore?

Its hard to choose, but I would have to say Dumbledore because Im a crazy guy that seems like an idiot but is actually a genius that was driven insane and ditched there

-Are you a newbie conspirator?

WHO TOLD YOU???

-What is the purpose of the whiny brat formally known as Tidus?

He has no purpose, he actually had very little to do with the game

Auron would have made a better main character

-Who am I?

you

-What’s the meaning of life?

Life is a sexually transmitted disease that is fatal in 100% of people infected (quote from Mudcap ^_^)

-How many flakes of snow falls on the torch of the Statue of Liberty per year?

you dont have code Umbra security clearance that would be needed to tell you

-Got GP?

nope, but I have promised that I will donate a ton of money to RPGC (as well as other sites) once I get a job

-Why do you miss Alaska?

I seriously liked the weather better, and I also liked the unusual times of day and the fact that everybody there was insane in some way

the school system was much better

I also miss Mudcap and some other friends up there

-What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment?

I dont really have any major accomplishments, my best would probably be sleeping in class, not studying, not taking notes, and not doing the homework but still getting 95-115% on all tests, like I said the school system here sucks and has extremely low standards

-Who at RPGC can you relate most to and why?

I dont know, everybody

I have something in common with everybody here but nothing much in common with any single person

except maybe Mudcap but we are opposites who think exactly alike

-Why won’t Manus Dei let me near the coffee?

He is trying to save you, there is a monster in it

-The truth of what?

The Easter bunny doesnt exist

-why are you never at the games on saturday?

people stopped coming, I think Ill start it up again someday but for now its a lost cause

-Or better yet, why would you WANT to miss Alaska?

Alaska is awesome

Sorry about the necropost but it got unstickied and I forgot about it and I just now remembered it

Who told me you were a newbie conspirator? Well, I should know, I did help set it up…oops. Now the veterans are gonna get mad…runs :runaway: