What is the last game you bought?

DOOM 3 muthafacku!

Street Fighter Aniversary Collection. It isn’t too bad and has definitely got me back into fighting games. I still think that Alpha 3 is better though. I got this for the next possible meet since everyone has a PS2 pretty much and SG loves his Street Fighter 2.

MMX7 and I don’t plan to buy anything else soon because I’m not even playing my games anyway.

Depends…The last game I bought for myself was the Sonic Mega Collection. :smiley: The last game I bought, period, was Tales of Symphonia, but that’s for my friend. I fucking hate the Tales games. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last game I bought was Pokemon Leaf Green; last one I bought for myself was Pokemon Fire Red.

Last one was Tales of Symphonia but the next one I’m probably going to get are the .hack games.

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War, Star Wars: Battleground
Both are excellent additions to anyone’s collections.

I applaud your good decisions. Both are excellent games.

Tales of Symphonia, and I’m buying a computer game tomorrow, probably Far Cry.

final fantasy tactics.

HELL YES! YOU GO!

Front Mission 4, I think. I’m pretty sure I got it after La Pucelle.

Legend of Mana, about a year ago now.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Viewtiful Joe and THUG

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature - Ori knows I’m so totally busy not playing it, too.

warcraft:frozen throne, the replay value is quite nice.

Let me see :

-All incarnations of SF2
-Third Strike
-SF:Animated Movie (so what if they censored the Chun-Li scene, do you care about animated boobies that much?)

All that for 40$ Canadian.

I’d say that’s fucking worth it.

ff7 some weeks ago

The last game I bought was Disgaea. I’m waiting patiently for my birthday to get GTA:SA and Phantom Brave.