What is the best Evil Person in Star Wars?

What is the best Evil Person In Star Wars?

This includes The Empire, Black Sun, Bounty Hunters, Jabba’s People, Episode I & II, plus any others relavant.

I say The Emperor.

Yun (Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight). He saw the truth about the Dark Side and died to save Kyle Katarn.

Vader, hands down.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Yun (Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight). He saw the truth about the Dark Side and died to save Kyle Katarn.

i havent seen, read, played, whatever Dark Forces, but one problem; if he saw the truth of the Dark side and died to save someone, i think that would be a good thing, not a bad thing. so hes not bad.

Brakiss and the Nightsisters from Young Jedi Knights.They didn’t stand a chance, I knew that they were all going down.

Darth vader.

How come Jabba isn’t on it? He was pretty evil… I mean Darth Vader caved in the end, so screw him. That doesn’t mean he didn’t kick ass, it’s just that he isn’t as evil as people think.

Darth Vader, all the way. Even if he is a wrinkly prune man…starts to cry

I like Xizor. Not only is he the head of a huge crime syndicate, he tried to seduce Leia. So not only is he evil, he’s sinister and perverted: a total bad guy.

How come Jabba isn’t on it? He was pretty evil… I mean Darth Vader caved in the end, so screw him. That doesn’t mean he didn’t kick ass, it’s just that he isn’t as evil as people think.

But while he WAS evil, he choked people with his mind and built a giant space station of evil doom. V4d3r 4r3 t3h r0x0rz.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
But while he WAS evil, he choked people with his mind and built a giant space station of evil doom. V4d3r 4r3 t3h r0x0rz.

vader didnt build the death star, the emperor did.

im sorry that i didnt put jabaa in the poll.

i meant to, just forgot.

yeah, you’re right. He still had the coolest looking Tie Fighter though

Don’t you mean Star Destroyer?

Originally posted by luke skywalker
[b]vader didnt build the death star, the emperor did.

im sorry that i didnt put jabaa in the poll.

i meant to, just forgot. [/b]

The emperor didn’t build the Death Star, Grand Moff Tarkin and someone else did.

Don’t you mean Star Destroyer?

I mean his Tie Fighter at the end of a New Hope. That thing was cool.

What a shame, you don’t have my ulitmate choice, YODA!! (joking)

Seriously I would have to go with The Emporer!!

Yoda?! :eek: I knew there was summat suspicious about that guy! lol j/k :slight_smile:

O_o’

Originally posted by Sorcerer
The emperor didn’t build the Death Star, Grand Moff Tarkin and someone else did.

Grand Moff Tarkin thought of the Idea of a Death Star, but the Emperor Paid for it and supplied the men and material

there was a complete designe Team fot the Death Star. is that the other person you where thinking of?

The head of this team was Bevel Lemisk. He also improved the desgine himself for DSII.

he also later in the book DARKSABER desgnined the Darksaber for the Hutts, but it didnt work. he then was captured by the New Republic/Rebel Alliance.

The Cool TIE Fighter Vader drove was a TIE Advanced x1, that was modified exclusivly for Vader’s use. in the book Shadows of the Empire, he also pilots it.

This was also the basis for the TIE Interceptor in Return of the Jedi.

i have one problem with all of you. Everything Vader did was under the orders of the Emperor. SO THE EMPEROR WAS MORE EVIL!!!

Vader WAS an underling, but could the emperor choke people with his mind? remembers how the Emperor had the lightning ability, which was ultimately better than the mind choke Dammit… I just can’t win with you, can I?