What is it that we became?

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]I know what the problem is.

You people are being too damn touchy. Chill the fuck out. You guys are all getting too irritated over the simplist things. [/b]

You people are being too damn touchy. Chill the fuck out. You guys are all getting too irritated over the simplist things.

YOU FUCKER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! TOUCHEY, EH? WELL TOUCH THIS, BITCH!

middle finger

For the morons out there- this is obvious joking around.

YOU joke around, Cyber? YOu obviously can’t tell what joking is.

OMG! CC! YOU’RE OVERREACTING! YOU SUCK!

This is also a joke.

God DAMNIT Dante, you are such a fucking RETARD! Stop eating paint chips you little shit!

Let the joking continue.

The worst kind of human.

Not jokeing. Sorry.

[b]God DAMNIT Dante, you are such a fucking RETARD! Stop eating paint chips you little shit!

Let the joking continue.

That was uncalled for. You should make up with him- have some tea. Some cookies and a little milk. Crumpets. Definately crumpets. And then you take those delectable British pastries and you should SHOVE THEM IN DANTE FURY’S MOUTH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[b]I know what the problem is.

You people are being too damn touchy. Chill the fuck out. You guys are all getting too irritated over the simplist things. [/b]

That pretty much says it all.
I think have a solution: if someone’s post just ticks you off, log off, let some steam out, think things out, and log back in, that way you don’t taint your posts with anger when posting. Usually works for me.

okay- admittedly that was kinda stupid. I’m really tired, though… I should sleep, but I won’t.

…and posts like these are what makes this forum so great. :hahaha;

No, because you have some things to catch up on.

Chat rooms have a tendancy to degenerate quickly, especially when there’s a lot of people present. Fortunatly, forums are much easier to maintain.

I don’t go onto the chat anymore, so I wouldn’t know how things have degenerated. I blame myself partly for the mess here, as my hatred for Sorc…eyes glow red…keeps appearing whenever he’s involved with something. So, sorry guys. I’ll try to cool down.

Whaaaat…
What’d I do to you galloway?

The same thing you did to everyone else? (/obvious)

It happened a long time ago…in a galaxy far, far away…

Anyway, it happened in some thread. CC said she wanted to be a writer, to which you said she should learn to spell better. Since I really like CC (she’s one of my three fans), I told you that one of your goals should be to become less of a jerk.

You responded with, “One of your goals should be to become less of a shitty writer.”

There’s more to this story, but I’d rather not get into it. I always did see you as a jerk, so maybe it was pent-up rage that moment. But the “shitty writer” thing stuck to my mind.

Originally posted by Moon Beam Girl
That pretty much says it all.
I think have a solution: if someone’s post just ticks you off, log off, let some steam out, think things out, and log back in, that way you don’t taint your posts with anger when posting. Usually works for me.

There, she said it.

I really have no idea why everyone seems to be turning this hostile (Then again I’ve been around for only one hour a day so I’ve been missing a lot) but guys, please, chill out.

I still can’t understand what can cause justified anger over the net besides a bomb mail.

This place is based on opinions and ways of expressing them, not everyone will think just like you, some might even think you are stupid, some might not even care, and if you noticed, it’s just like in that thing called life.

Oh, ok. I dont remember any of this happening, but whatever.

I don’t go into chats anymore, because everytime I said something other than “Ok” “LOL” or “Yeah”. I would get one of the following…

“SHUT THE FUCK UP N00BIE!”

"You have a mouth for a (enter insult)

“Fuck off”