What is an SOB ?

Question: What is a sonofabitch exactly?

Quite often we ask ourselves hard to answer questions, like, "What is a
sonofabitch? " And we wax philosophic with metaphysical postulations,
incomplete aphorisms and inconsistent sophism that make one more and more
sure that the only true thing is that a picture is worth a thousand words.

In this photo, the guy on the right is a member of a bomb squad in midst of
a deactivation.

The guy behind him, well, he’s a son of a bitch.

A male dog.

What the hell is with that guy’s hands? It looks like a skeleton… O.o; And… I don’t get it. The guy on the left is a son of a bitch? o.o; Kay?

Because he’s about to pop a paper bag full of air and scare the shit out of the other guy.

Ohhhh! Shit! Lol. I get it now. I thought that was like… food or supplies or something. Ahem.

Hades says, “You are.”

I’d tell you not to put words into my mouth, but I actually did say that. You’re such an SoB Nate!

Kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, thats funny, you can hardly tell its a crappy photoshopping!!!

TD was only half right. It’s a male puppy. :-p

Is it good to be a bastard son of a bitch ? Cause i was beating Hades up the other day, and he said “bastard”. Then when i gave GReen Mage the once over… he said “son of a bitch !”. Then when i get home to nurse my sore cracked nuckles, i say a long string of explatives and profane metaphores and eupherisms. I finish this long and vulgar speech with “Bastard son of a bitch”, and since they say that if you are called something three times in one day, it’s true.

Wait a second… i didnt beat Hades or Green Mage up… wonders who he beat up then

Man… i really am a bastard son of a bitch !!

My dog.

Actually he is right. Regardless of age any male dog is a SOB

A bastard is a boy born while his father is not married to his mother. Just to clarify.

I’ll tell you what an SOB is…YOUR MOM :stuck_out_tongue:

“You bastard…”
“I resent that! My parents were happily married when I was born! To eachother, even!”

Wish I could remember what that’s from. I love that line.

Wasn’t aware your mother was a guy. Freaky.