...what in the nine flaming HELLS...

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zfmegahappy.html

They have yet to come up with an adjective that properly describes this.

blinkblink Brain… hurts…

…I think that movie somehow impregnated me.

Wow…that was utterly…I dunno what to say…maybe the adjective you’re looking for is craptacular.
Nazis exist in 3030…and attack France? Why did they even bother? Last time I remember…France got it’s ass kicked by Germany and Godzilla never defeated the Nazis. Why is a Polish or American guy doing this in Japanese? If I could hold this animation in my hand…I’d put it to the flame and never speak of it again. I really hate it when this kinda stuff, especially WW2 stuff, gets turned into something so awful. And I always wondered…does Charl have some fascination with the Nazis all of a sudden? His friggin’ avatar looks like a Schutz-Staffel Sephiroth.

starts humming transformers theme

What the crap?

::dekar!:: My god,What the hell was that?

You don’t wanna know…and thanks Kairi for reminding me of Transformers…Optimus Prime was the shit.
“Transformers! Robots in disguise!”

WTBFC?
<What the bloody fucking crap?>

WTBHSADGF???

… Like … cat.

WTF??

(jump in Mec and mimics a ‘Gojira’ roar (98 film a curse to the name of Godzilla, therefore I use the Orignal Name))

Big Nutter
Oringal post: WTF - Would of Taken 3 posts.

Wow that was just so… I dunno I can’t think of what to say to describe it.

SHIT, THAT SONG DURING THE PARADE!
IT WAS FROM THE ORIGINAL BATMAN! XD

._. whaaaaa?

Atleast the Nazi dude who was moonwalking in tight black leather (MY EYES OH GOD MY EYES) made an attempt to speak german… but watching it again would cause major regens of my brain to implode… so I don’t want to replay it to actually find out >.>;

atleast the background music was cool…ish >.>;

:kissy:

Just the fact it was France or should I say French Godzilla that saved the day made me sad…