What Happened to Sephiroth after FFVII?

Well considering how far down into the planet Sephiroth was during the final battle I’m pretty sure that the blasted meteor could have landed anywhere, and he would still have been at the center of the impact zone.

And until more scenes from AC are released, we can not truly say whether that is the true Sephiroth or not. Especially since all the scenes we do have, are out of context, in other words we don’t know what happened before, or after, scene.

Originally posted by OmegaflareX
Sephiroth may have been able to survive though.

Fairly unlikely though.
He DID blow up after all.
(Note: His appearence in KH doesn’t mean he’s still alive, since he was just there to be a special boss.)

Sephiroth clones arent what you are thinking. A Sephiroth Clone is simply someone who was injected with Jenova cells. Cloud is a Sephiroth clone. What you were following was a projection of Sephiroth, his ghost, youc ould say. It wasnt untill the Northern Crater that you meet his actualy body. And that last fight, the 1 on 1 between Cloud and Sephiroth, that you cant lose, takes place within clouds head… some weird psycological thing…

Originally posted by Born_Loser
Sephiroth clones arent what you are thinking. A Sephiroth Clone is simply someone who was injected with Jenova cells. Cloud is a Sephiroth clone. What you were following was a projection of Sephiroth, his ghost, youc ould say. It wasnt untill the Northern Crater that you meet his actualy body. And that last fight, the 1 on 1 between Cloud and Sephiroth, that you cant lose, takes place within clouds head… some weird psycological thing…

Injecting cells into one, a clone it is not.

Gizamaluke, didnt say it was scientifically accurate terminology, but that is how a Sephiroth Clone was made, by injecting Jenova Cells and using Mako Radiation to manipulate the cells to cause a transformation. Why do you think Hojo called Cloud a failed clone ?

Cloud was a failed clone because, he did not live up to the expectations they had of him, so they made him a simple marine. Also remeber the flashback to the past in Kalm? You get to see one of those Sephiorth clones and they look nothing like him, they are only injected with his cells. There would be nobody still alive who could make a Sephiroth clone, therefore it is indeed Sephiroth in FFVII Advent Children.

Don;t sound so sure of yourself.

Who knows, it could be Bethiroth, Sephiroth’s evil twin brother ?

Who knows, it could be Bethiroth, Sephiroth’s evil twin brother ?
Sephiroth is the good one!? o_O

Originally posted by Dark Paladin
Sephiroth is the good one!? o_O

Well… if you pretend his mass murdering ways and wanting to eliminate the human race as giving bunnys filled with candy and giving everyone a big hug, then yes, Sephy is good.

huggles Sephy

Maybe he’s evil to evil people, making him good ? but then… why would squall be fighting him ? Maybe he is Sephiroths even more eviler younger twin brother ?

Did i say squall ? i meant cloud.

Originally posted by Nebagram
I think the most obvious explanation is that he lived on in the lifestream for those two years… if he could take a 5 year swim in it, survive, summon a damned great big planet to collide with Earth, not to mention turn the midgar zolom into snake kebab, he can probably survive a few whacks with a sword and recover sooner or later. :get it?:

I thouhgt the Sephiroth that accompanied Zack and Cloud to Neibelheim or whatever, died a long time ago, and the one who summoned Meteor was jus’ a clone of Sephiroth… If that is the case, then the so-called real Sephiroth was no more waaay before Cloud became a member of AVALANCHE.

I dunno if I’m right or not, cause I suck at analyzin’ storylines…

the Sephiroth that was with Cloud and Zack at Nibelheim wasnt killed. Cloud threw him into the lifestream whre he drifted for years untill he eventually drifted to the Northern Cavern.

the Sephiroth that was with Cloud and Zack at Nibelheim wasnt killed. Cloud threw him into the lifestream whre he drifted for years untill he eventually drifted to the Northern Cavern.
Though that’s just one of many plausible explanations

I am sure of myself, but we’ll all have to wait and see.

Sephiroth is evil to the core. He only cares for himself and wants to destory thw world. I would not say he is a very good guy. LOL

Dark Paladin, THATS THE WAY IT IS !!! If you… Ifyou disagree… i’ll… i’ll… make you watch The Last Samurai… blind folded !

Naw, really, that’s the way it happened. I know the FF7 story line like certain parts of my anatomy, sooo.

I agree that is what happened. I know the games story line too, and that is what he himself said happened.

As anyone actually watched the trailer?

http://www.ff7-2.com

The guy Cloud is fighting IS NOT SEPHIROTH. SEE FOR YOURSELF.

That thing says “Sephiroth REVIVED ??”