What games do you play?

Diablo 2 Expansion known as Niebeer.

Starcraft Brood War.

Counter-strike known as N.

Way to just reuse the Starcraft entry for Warcraft 3, I didn’t know we mostly played Dark Continent or Ursadon Flats maps in Warcraft.

You found out my dark secret, CH. Now you must die.

Later.

Hello traveller, I’d like to introduce to you the world of Fantasia. Together with a few friends we decided to create a new Fantasy PBEM game. Players are welcome to join! The game is new and we are very devoted to its creation. So you will get a lot of individual attention.

Fantasia is fully a Fantasy game, where you step into the shoes of a Fantasia adventurer and create your own character! You will find different new races, mysterious places to explore and interesting plots with new ideas and unexpected and surprising turn of events.

You will find a majestic Capital, a city of Rambas, deem Grey Mountains, awaiting adventurers who dare to enter its dungeons and explore its mysteries. Guilds of powerful warriors and might mages. When you continue to play, you will acquire new skills, meet friends and allies, but also enemies, fight the monsters, plot and, perhaps, strive towards gaining control and power over the realm.

We hope you will like the game and that you will at least take a look at it and let us know what you think.

The game is new, so some parts are under development. However we hope to “wrap up things” real quick and have a compete game ery soon. Then the game will definiately grow.

Please visit our website at http://jericho.cyberion.pl/forums. Look for Fantasia RPG secion. New players, please read the instructions and you are off to create your own character!

Have fun! See you in Fantasia!

Regards,

GM Jericho

SC BW: KorAlvein
Playsite: KorAlvein (Don’t play very often)

As you can notice, i love Klez^.~

Well, I was thinking of buying The Frozen Throne to play on Battle.NET, but I just think that it would be the same like Reign of Chaos

Originally posted by jericho
Blah blah blah self promotion please join this blah blah blah.

Errr… WTF? This is a thread about what names you use to play games.

furcadia: shin kyuji
appie online: shin_kyuji (this game is in japanese. but it will not work for some reason.)

I’m Killboy_Powe on Playsite.
I’m RPGC_Hiryuu on SC.

D2X/BW/SC: USWEST:YourWorstEnemy

Starcraft, Brood War, D2: Lord of Destruction, W3 (still to play it online) - Xachariah (USEast)

Quake, Quake II - Xachariah

I probably lost all my characters at D2, haven’t played it in over a year…

My main game at the moment is WC3. Even though there are hundreds, nay, THOUSANDS of idiots there. Ce la vie.

Every game I play, i’m Ryanbomber. Except RPing games. Because Ryanbomber isn’t very RPish now, is it?

if NTL ever get their damn router working again, I’ll be on PlanetSide faster than a greased hippy on a glacier.

Playsite: Daemoness
Q2: |q2k|Daemoness|
Q3: Daemoness
UT: }{Daemoness}{ or }{c1}{Daemoness}{
UT2k3: Daemoness
CS+other HL mods: Daemoness
Diablo2exp: East: xDaemoness
Starcraft/BW: East: No active account
WC3: whatever server is east: Daemoness (probably deleted)

as you can see my name selection is AMAZING and full of variety:victoly:

Playsite: Nulani
Yahoo Games: ABNulani

And I plan to reinstall Black and White one of these days, mostly because I’m terribly terribly bored.

And that’s about it.

Anything Thats In Depth(usually an RPG or Adventure or Strategy)
:hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha; :hahaha;

I’ve been playing Gunbound lately…GGCrono4. :slight_smile:

Maybe you should say who plays Gunbound and RO in the RPGCGames page?

B.net : ahkeeyuu

Lemme know if you want to play