what FF do you think has the best story and why

Know what i just realized. If you cant understand what I wrote and everyone else basically can than you should go back to the first grade and take some english reading classes. Maybe lower. Maybe your little baby cousin can help with that pathetic use of what we people of America call english.

Oh. And by the way. The Whole erronous thing. Your wrong. I was right. Lets leave it at that. Odios Succa.

It’s not an issue of whether we can understand it or not. I can understand when someone uses 1337speak but that doesn’t make it any less obnoxious. Your last post differs drastically from your first one. It’s not perfect, but the punctuation helps a great deal when distinguishing ideas.

I have a personal rule on this: If you can’t take the time to ensure you have at the very least a passably understandable grammar, you probably don’t have anything really important to say. While most people here aren’t as strict with these matters as me, the impression that a messy unclear writing gives is that of a childish immature mind, which we proceed to ignore.

I’m repeating what Saturn and Cid said: If you want people to take you seriously, you need to take your medium seriously.

IT’S “YOU’RE”!!!11111111111`````````oneelevenses

Anyway.

Just a thought while reading the Final Fantasy Tactics debate: epics start in much the same fashion (in media res, or “in the middle of”), so perhaps that was what they were trying to shoot for.

As for my personal favorite, Final Fantasy X. No other game has moved me to tears.

I do have to concede that. Final Fantasy X is one of two games that made em cry at the end. (Kingdom hearts was the other, but hell, the OPENING to that game made me cry, too, when I heard that orchestral version of Simple and Clean. But thats another story.) I love stories with not-so-happy endings. Ones where you know you won, but… there were some losses, too.

Orchestral? I believe you mean “techno”. The opening to KH made me shy away in horror. But the ending did make my eyes prickle…

Actually, the end theme in KH was the same as the beginning, I’m assuming that it was everything that happened in the end that gave you the eye prickling. This is one time I agree with Arac, FFX is cool while at the same time it sucks. Not because it was bad but because they kinda killed off the main character. Oh, and by the way, be nice to Cloud, he’s used to writing fast while playing something, thats why he has so poor written English. Believe it or not he speeches just fine.

DUDE, WE HAVE SPOILER TAGS! USE 'EM!

The KH’s opening was a techno remix of Simple and Clean. I liked it though.

I have the horrible luck of playing games when their sequels are already out/in the works, so neither FFX nor KH had all the intended effect on me, because I knew that wasn’t the end.

Not the opening. I mean… what do you call that thing that runs, when yuo don’t press any buttons when the opening screen pops up, and a little movie thing plays, giving you exposition? THAT thing made me cry.

Oh, that. Yeah, that was pretty neat.
I actually skipped past KH2’s version of it, because I think it was trying to spoil half the cool scenes. >_> Still not finished KH2…

Dwyrin: None of us care how he “speeches”, which, by the way, is not a word. At risk of being repetitive, I’ll reiterate my point that this board is a written medium. We can’t hear you talk, we can only see you write; and if you don’t write well, that will reflect badly on you.

I haven’t beaten it, either. And now I’m curious. What DO you call that thing?

I hate the techno version. it just sounds so… eh. Plus, every goddamn AMV I’ve EVER seen using the song Simple and Clean uses the Techno version. ALL of them.

I should say, FFX was the first and only game to get me choked up too. I’ll never forget that image of Valefor Standing over a broken Tidus. A very powerful scene indeed. So it has to be up there simply for that reason.

1. I can understand them just fine.
  2. My youngest cousin is 15. u dont no me bich!
  3. No. You aren’t. Look in the dictionary. ‘Erronous’ is not a word. It’s Erroneous without an ‘e’.

Anyway, on the actual subject of discussion, I’m an FFVI fanboy, mostly for its story, so it’s obviously my favourite.

My youngest cousin is six years older than me.

My youngest cousin (second cousin?) isnt quite a year old. And my second youngest cousin is going to be 15 this year (where does the time go?)

Of all my cousins, the ones I actually deal with on a daily basis are my mother’s sister’s daughters. One of them is 13 and the other is 9.

This argument is no longer fun to me. Im bored with it.

Favourite is spelled Favorite. Unless your English. Thats how they spell it there.

Either spelling is acceptible, English or not.

Canadians spell it with a ‘u’ as well.

FFIX is my favorite. Simply because it’s story is so huge.

As far as endings go, I generally love happy, romantic endings like FFIX and FFIV. Tragic endings like FFX and KH didn’t make me cry since I knew that their sequels would end happily. I generally hates endings that have no celebration or answer like FFVII’s ending.

Im is spelled I’m.
Your is spelled You’re.
Thats is spelled That’s.

You know, if you’re going to correct someone’s spelling, you shouldn’t do it when you have three errors in your own post.