What FF Character would you be and why?

I think this is so CLICHE, but whatever. I got nothing better to do…

I pick Squall, beacuse he’s a little mysterious and confident, and I love his Limit!!! Lionheart! Locke was my second, the guy’s just cool! And Cecil my third, I just happen to like Paladins and Dark Knights…

I believe this was done before, and I must add is uber cliche. But I’ll answer anyway, with the answer I answered to the other post.

I would say I’d have to be Squall. Because, like you said, he’s mysterious, quiet, and doesn’t show his feelings much. I can sorta compare myself to Cloud as well, as I have these odd, freakish breakdowns from time to time. These breakdowns are similar to the ones Cloud has.

I’d have to say Squall because I think he’s pretty kewl, and gets Rinoa… <sigh>
Followed by Tidus - not because I like Tidus which I don’t, (though as I said in another topic I don’t HATE him), but because I like Yuna! Go Yuna! WOOO!

I think I’d be a collection of the girls from FFVII. I’d have Yuffie’s youth and brashness, Aeris’ tenderness and innocence, Tifa’s fighting skills and sense of love, and Elena’s strength and beauty.

Um, I’d be Vincent so I could not only sex up Cloud, but also have a big metal robot arm.

I would say Sephiroth, but not technically the one of FF7 fame. Nah, KH Sephiroth for me, he became even cooler, and just imagine what damage Sin Harvest could do if it were included in an FF :D~~~~~~

I believe that I am a mixture of Squall, Laguna and Zell. A dangerous combonation.

Squall because I rather quiet in real life, and don’t show my emotions much.
Zell because when I do talk I’m almost always putting my foot in my mouth, and I love martial arts.
Laguna because I find it really hard talk to women, if I don’t already know them, and I love to write, like he does.

I’m probably a mix of other parts of other characters, but those three are the mains ones.

Hmmmm thinks hard

Kimhari. Mostly silent. Protective of those I care about. Prone to sudden outbursts of pent-up rage. Spear as primary weapon. Versatility. Plus it’d be great to be big, blue, have a tail, and a horn (even if it is broken).

Or Aeris perhaps. Kind. Happy. Giving. Slightly idealistic. Dedicated to the cause of Right. I’ve removed inter-character relationships from my determination process.

And to anyone who might make fun of me for choosing to want to be a female character, go ahead. I’m perfectly comfortable with exposing my femine side. :kissy: …Although I haven’t gone that far. Yet.

Zidane.

He is just soo cool, and it would be fun going through his adventure.

Originally posted by demigod
[b]Hmmmm thinks hard

Kimhari. Mostly silent. Protective of those I care about. Prone to sudden outbursts of pent-up rage. Spear as primary weapon. Versatility. Plus it’d be great to be big, blue, have a tail, and a horn (even if it is broken).

Or Aeris perhaps. Kind. Happy. Giving. Slightly idealistic. Dedicated to the cause of Right. I’ve removed inter-character relationships from my determination process.

And to anyone who might make fun of me for choosing to want to be a female character, go ahead. I’m perfectly comfortable with exposing my femine side. :kissy: …Although I haven’t gone that far. Yet. [/b]

The term for people like you is now “metrosexual”. Obviously, I find this highly amusing.

What ff character would i be hmmmmm. It would have to be between cloud or squall. Mostly because both of them were loners but for some reason everybody still liked them. I kind see myself like that.

Squall …For pretty much the same obvious reasons already mention over and over…and over

I think you should stop posting all these threads one after another. :p…

But Zidane, for me.

For me it would be Shadow,hes lonley misterius and…cool .
well hes just like me.:hahaha;

Originally posted by Lord of Mana
For me it would be Shadow,hes lonley misterius and…cool .
well hes just like me.:hahaha;

For some reason, i doubt this VERY MUCH.

So you’re an emotionless ninja? COOL! /sarcasm.

yeah, and I really doubt someone who’s supposed to be cool and mysterious (btw, work on your spelling) would post on a gaming Forum, ESPECIALLY using a :slight_smile: smilie.

I’d probably be Vivi. I’ve always loved the concept of magic. That, I can be a total clutz sometimes.

Aeris! She is sooo cool! Her Limit Breaks are a real help to me, and she is soooo sweet, kind and gentle! Either her, or Rinn (Rinoa), because I loooove how free-spirited she is! Second would have to be Yuna for me, because she’s like a mixture of both Aeris and Rinn.

Note this thread is not about which FF character you hink you are, but which one you would want to be.