What does this mean?

http://alexandria.rpgclassics.com/game.php?game=814

but

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/psx/lod/

:noway:

It means the database has a mistake.

Ahem, what I mean is, if the shrine needs a new maintainer or something, because it seems to be incomplete and is listed BOTH as an available shrine AND as a completed shrine…

Maybe you could ask Cidolfas?

Thanks. It’s fixed.

I don’t think he’s the one who deals with this stuff…

Anyway, I was just curious, no biggie…

On another note, I would like to turn this thread into a petition thread, with the hopes of eventually being able to include the following game/games to the RPGC database…

The games are :

• Herc’s Adventures, PSX (C’mon, its just like, uhm, Legend of Zelda, only funnier)
  • Deception 3 : Dark Delusion, PSX (The other 2 titles in the series are on the database, why not the third one?)
  • Tibia, www.tibia.org (If runescape deserves to be included, so does this game)
  • Legacy Of Kain : Soul Reaver, PSX (Only the Saturn version is listed, waaah)

Aah, this is what happens when I don’t have much to do…

oops, it seems Jyutei Senki IS listed, under the name “Jutei Senki”, so just scratch off that one :slight_smile: :hahaha; :mwahaha: :hahaha;

Well, yes, you could’ve asked Cid to fix that mistake because after all, he’s the one who coded the Database. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I suggest you look at the Database Staff page to know who you should contact about games missing from the DB. It’s ClothHat, in case you couldn’t decuce. :stuck_out_tongue: The DB is obviously not complete, so of course, there are a lot of RPGs missing from the list that should theoretically be added soon. cough :stuck_out_tongue: Directly contacting the appropriate staffers in charge could be a better idea than posting on the boards, though. We’re slowly correcting the mistakes, if any, and adding the missing games. I mean, slowly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I didn’t see that page before, sorry >_< :fungah:

Well, I’ll try to contact the proper authorities later then, thanks!
:cool: :cool: :cool: