WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?!

I’m putting in my about me section on myspace, what other people think of me. So go ahead and say everything you think about me. As little or as much as you want. Be honest plz, or don’t actually I don’t care.

plz

You’re a bag. Go get filled ya fuckin bastard.

Your “absurd humor” persona was overplayed years and years ago. Your feeble attempts at livening things up through spontaneity often ring hollow because they’re built off a sort of stupid abruptness that’s funny the first time around but not long after. If you manage to hit a new point, though, it’s worthwhile.

I honestly don’t have a terribly high opinion of how you carry yourself here, since it seems you’re very often intent on playing the fool to a point of annoyance and don’t contribute much of anything beyond that. The whole recent “should I post naked pictures of my girlfriend as revenge” thing certainly didn’t help, since if you were indeed serious and could not see the genuine jealous high-schooler-ness to the question itself, it calls into question your ability to analyze yourself, something which I, for various reasons, value highly. Furthermore, the follow-up consisting of letting us know that your old pillow-mate is seeking some sort of legal action against you, when combined with the subject of the first post, should make anyone wonder which side of the relationship was responsible for the fallout, if it is not both. My recent mentions of Setz are entirely to point out that I’ve begun to view you in reference to that paragon of healthy mental and emotional constitution.

Enough negatives for the moment, though. I said above that I think you “play the fool,” and I mean the words for what they said. I don’t know why, particularly, you insist on such a rabid mask, but I suspect you could be a greatly more intelligent person if you carried yourself in a more sober manner.

Yeah, and when we tell you you’re gay, that doesn’t mean we wanna hang out with you! It means the OPPOSITE of that!

(P.S. I’m not homophobic. Allow me this one joke, RPGClassics.)

I forgot to mention. This isn’t a bash charlemagne in the face thread. This is for myspace. I’m not putting that kind of shit on my myspace page. I’m sorry, I’ll consider it further in the morning. But at the moment, I’m gonna have to say I probably won’t put that on my myspace, RPT. Sorry again. :\

What about mine?

I put that on there, yeah. Though I changed it slightly to fit the idea of what I wanted.

“when I tell you you’re gay, that doesn’t mean I wanna hang out with you! It means the OPPOSITE of that!” - SkankinGarbage

You seem depressed. You kind of remind me of me! =P

What kind of inner fuck-ups do you have, I wonder?

“Oh Charle, we love you” - The New York Times

I think you’ve got what it takes to kill Bush.

edit: Oh yeah, I think you should stop eating faces =(

Restraining orders are another way of saying I love you.

I believe the original Charlemagne was called the “Suicide King.”

Hmm.
<!–I do not advocate suicide in any way, shape, or form.–>

Checkered polyphoric monogamy dressing charities in fish-laden concubine warlords.

You’re very…very random.

You posted, like, half of Waiting for Godot as a mailbag, once. How could I feel anything but love for you?

bad poster

I’m neutral indifferent, you’re an ok guy when you want to be, but I’ll still ban your ass if you cross the line one time too many.

I guess you’re an ok guy… gal… person… thing.

But you still won’t sleep over at my house!

I wonder what a bunch of faceless words on an internet message board thinks of me?

HUR HUR HUR HUR! CHARLEMAGNE WANT’S TO KNOW WHAT WE THINK OF HIM! I KNOW HE’S ONLY REALLY ASKING THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW HIM! BUT I’M GONNA POST IN HIS THREAD ABOUT HOW HE SHOULD NOT BE ASKING A RPG MESSAGE BOARD THESE THINGS! EVEN THOUGH HE ONLY WANT’S TO PUT THIS STUFF ON HIS MYSPACE! BUT I THINK I’M SO CLEVER BY POSTING IN HIS THREAD AND <u>NOT</u> DOING WHAT HE REQUESTED OF US!!! HUR HUR HUR!!!

I KNOW IT’S A THREAD! BUT ONLY MADE BY CHARLEMAGNE! THAT’S LIKE A “POST ANY BULLSHIT I WANT” LICENSE! RIGHT?! LOLOZLZOZZLZOLZ!!! I’M GONNA A: POST SOMTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM THAT HE WOULD NOT WANT TO PUT ON HIS MYSPACE. OR B: NOT POST ANYTHING ABOUT HIM AND THUS NOT GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTED! DESPITE HIM NOT REALLY ASKING <u>ME</U> SPECIFICALLY CUZ I DO NOT REALLY KNOW HIM AND HAVE NEVER TALKED TO HIM!!! HE’S REALLY ONLY ASKING THE FRIENDS HE HAS ON RPGC!

I’M GONNA DO THE EXACT <u>OPPOSITE</U> OF WHAT HE WANTED!!! LOLZOZLZOZLZOZLOZOLOLZOLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLZOLZOZLOZLZOLZOZLZOZOLZLOZLOZLOZLOZOLZLOZZOLOZLOOLZOZOZOLZOZOZOZLZOLZOL