what do you think is the funniest moment in a FF game?

i was curious to know what people thought were the funniest FF moments they’ve seen…

I’d have to say the “Mr. Thou” scene with Gau, Cyan, and Sabin from FF6.:slight_smile:

Mr. Thou was pretty funny, I must say. But the funniest one for me was the legendary one in FF IV: YOU SPOONY BARD! It was hilarious!

The cross-dressing scene in FF7!:o Plus, the character Faijin. (RAGE!)

Yeah the cross dressing was fun. Also when Squall thinks “I dreamt I was a moron” got me laughing a little bit.

:slight_smile: What? You think a minor thing like the end of the World is enough to take me down?

But of course, the best one was by the greatest sidekick ever:

:ulty: Now, now, don’t cry, why don’t you draw Uncle Ulty a portrait?

LOL I’ve always loved the spoony bard comment!!

I always loved in 6 when one of the characters would freak out and their eyes would bug out and they’d wave their arms.

RELM: What? Who is this puffed up aerobics instructor, anyway?

SABIN: Kid’s got quite a lip!

RELM: Aaack! I’m gonna paint your portrait!

eyes go bug and they wave their arms and say Nooo

and Sabin is completely confused…

I always laughed at that!

then of course there was the part in 9 where Zidane teaches Vivi to take a leak off the side of the building… funny… and mildly sickening in it’s own special way… ahh the mysteries of male bonding…

I think I’ll have to go with the reaction you get on the beach at Costa Del Sol, when you say “who the girl in the bikini?”

That, or the Cross Dressing scene, in the Don Cornea (sp?) bedroom!!

FF4, Cid fixing up the airship scenes. Hahahaha!

that scene in FFVII at the Honey bee inn where Cloud goes in a hot tub or something with these guys who look like stripers. so god damn hilarious
(sorry if i’m a little vague, haven’t played the game for ages)

The funnest scene for me would be YOU SPOONY BARD! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The YOU SPOONYBARD! bit!

Originally posted by SquallStrife
that scene in FFVII at the Honey bee inn where Cloud goes in a hot tub or something with these guys who look like stripers. so god damn hilarious

Yeah, and you can go to the dressing room and one of the girls is doing something (I always thought she was stuffing her costume) and you talk to her and she looks away and says “AHH!! Don’t watch!!”. And there’s another girl who calls you ‘Poochy’ if you keep hanging around her.

Another funny scene in FFVII is the scene where that pervert Don Corneo has Yuffie and Elena strung on the Da Chao statue. When The Don says something to Yuffie she replys with “GROOOOSSS-NESS!!”

Also, I like the typo “This guy are sick”, said by Aeris.

And the “I dreamt I was a moron” scene in FFVIII was funny too.

. . . whoa, I think I dragged on too much about the scenes I find funny, I’ll just shut op now.

Originally posted by SquallStrife

Yeah, and you can go to the dressing room and one of the girls is doing something (I always thought she was stuffing her costume) and you talk to her and she looks away and says “AHH!! Don’t watch!!”. And there’s another girl who calls you ‘Poochy’ if you keep hanging around her.

Another funny scene in FFVII is the scene where that pervert Don Corneo has Yuffie and Elena strung on the Da Chao statue. When The Don says something to Yuffie she replies with “GROOOOSSS-NESS!!”

Also, I like the typo “This guy are sick”, said by Aeris.

And the “I dreamt I was a moron” scene in FFVIII was funny too.

. . . whoa, I think I dragged on too much about the scenes I find funny, I’ll just shut up now.

EDIT: I appologize for the double post, for some reason I can’t delete the previous one. Mods, feel free to delete the above post. Thank you

Although the YOU SPOONY BARD! bit was priceless, I think the part where Gau is getting dressed up by the rest of the team before the sad part is the absolute best!

and just that whole part where Aeris persaudes Cloud to dress like a girl is halirious!

“Not a word to anyone of this, O’ shrouded one…” Locke, to Shadow. He was throwing up on the ship.

Edgar flirting with Terra in Figaro was pretty good too.

And of course, Sigfried/Zigfried’s “If I where you Ox, I’d grab grandpa and run!”. I’m still trying to know what he meant.

Ah yes, the flirting.

FF IX:

“Ooh…soft.”

Zidane is on top of Dagger after using that teleporter thing to get on an enemy airship.

What’s so funny about “YOU SPOONY BARD!”? Imean, it’s as overdone as AYB.