What do you secretly think of your friends?

<table style=“font-family: serif; color: black; font-size: 12pt;” width=“350” align=center border=“0” cellspacing=“8” cellpadding=“5”>
<tr><td align=“center” bgcolor="#EACCFF">
<h3 style=“margin: 0; border: 0;”>What You Really Think Of Your Friends</h3>
</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#EED6EB">
4 is your soulmate.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#F2E0D6">You truly love 3.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#F7EBC2">You consider 2 your true friend.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FBF5AD">You know that 1 is always thinking of you.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFFF99">You’ll remember 5 for the rest of your life.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFF199">You secretly think 6 is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFE29A">You secretly think that 7 is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFD49A">You secretly think that 9 is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that 9 changes lovers faster than underwear.</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor="#FFC59A">You secretly think 8 is shy and nonconfrontational. And that 8 has a hidden internet romance.</td></tr>
</table>

<div align=“center”>
<a href=“http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyouthinkofyourfriends/”>What Do You Think of Your Friends?</a>
</div>

8, Definitely 8!
Especially the second part… Hmm… nyez. Yes… cough

Ninten:cool:

Number 3 is my ex…so I question the little quiz thingy.

Hell I wish the 4th part was or is true. She’s currently dating a fellow cadet in the same grade we’re both in and I’m particularly fond of this guy either…the future is clouded and uncertain…

I’m absolutely flattered, Charlemagne!