What do we do when Blizzard shuts down our server for a restart?!?

Why, we rebel!

IF BEN PWNT

OMG Need Before Greed!

WTFNO! Man he re-equipped Blade of Caer Darrow after he got Brainhacker WTF WITH WTFN NUB!?

I WANTED THAT AXE DAMN YOU ALL!!!

Yay?

YAY!!! 130g off my epic mount omfgzjzYESSS YESS DO IT YES

I have a girlfriend. And we make sweet, sweet love every night.

I’m with Sorc on this one >_>;

But not “with” with.

You know what I mean.

You know whats even better? Those people who come insulting and poking fun at everyone who plays MMORPGs as if they know them! I love that!

Why do you always jump the gun? Why am I specifically targeting people who play MMORPGs? Maybe I’m just making fun of Ramza?

Which is what I was doing. You need to disilluision yourself from thinking that you’re cool enough or somehow important enough for me to take time out of my not-so-busy night to make fun of you or a group of people for any specific reason. I make fun of Ramza because he’s Ramza, not because he plays MMORPGs. I make fun of you because you’re retarded, specifically because you have the misconception that people like or enjoy your company here.

And you get a 2 for your rebuttal. Better than saying nothing, but about as original as Pepsi and as effective as a sewing needle in fixing the Titanic.

Even with your injured hip? Man, you’re hardcore.

SOR CIS AFUKN NUB STFU SORC UR PROLL A FUKN LVL 1 WARRIOR OR SUM FKN SHIT STFU PLZ THNX K.

btw u jus mak fun o fme cuz i hav biger weener than u. LOO!!!

btw luk at me and bob

Closed because this isn’t the foreign languages forum.