What classes do you have this year?

Aren’t you ten? As in Elementory School?

Yes. Yes he is.

Psychology 1. Four parts - Intro, group and social psychology, developmental psychology, and… cognitive, I think.

It’s a joke. But an interesting joke. I have an average of two lectures a week, two hours each. But then we have the textbooks of 700+ pages for each five week course. :slight_smile: No problem, but both of the ones for this course are so… incredibly… boring… God. Find better authors.

Notice the “AP” next to it. If I’m not mistaken, it stands for “advanced placement”. Basically these are classes you can take in high school for college credit. I kinda with I took some.

No, EZ’s 10. For him, AP means courses at the junior high level.

Oh, like the R.E.A.C.H crap thing at my school! That I’m not in…that I deserve to be in!!!Flames

<i><b>Diploma of IT (Software Development)</b></i>
<ul><li>IT Management
<li>Conversion Techniques
<li>Data Programming
<li>Systems Analysis and Design
<li>Project Management
<li>Object Oriented Programming
<li>Project Implementation
<li>SQL </ul>

I’m not really doing too well at the moment. Actual coding I’m doing fine, but Project Management/Client Support I’m failing.

Thinking of finishing off the coding classes and transfering to a different course. <a href=“http://www.csu.edu.au/courses/ug/sci/cs_gt/”>Bachelor of Computer Science (Games Technology)</a> is at the top of my list. More focus on what I like. :wink:

Stop fucking with the kid’s mind :P. AP is Advanced Placement for college credit.

History of the French Revolution
History of Early Modern Japan I
Survey of Biology
Political Science Honors Seminar: Crime and Punishment
Political Science Honors Thesis project

My classes~

Business Policy
C Programming (retake… cause I failed last sem :thud: )
Systems Analysis & Design 2
Macro Economics
Quantitative Methods (Math… on statistics)