What are you taking?

Yeah. LoL. When are you starting twoadays? Or have you already started? I’m starting in a week. :eek:

First day of school: August 18th :boring:

If I get the right grades, I will be taking:

Physics,
Mathematics (Mechanics),
Computer Studies,
Psychology.

They should all help me later in life, when I go for a high paid job.

GNVQ Intermediate IT.

The US Governments money. Yeehaw cowboy and all that good stuff.

I’m transferring, and so some of the credits I earned? GONE! >< I took Math and got a B in it- but they are like "I’m afraid this math course isn’t approved- we’re going to make you take… BABY ALGEBRA! Gah. --

English (I had to drop it in Oswego due to problems with the professor)
General Psychology I
Intermediate Algebra (grr…)
Fundamentals of Speech
Chorus
(Jazz Band?)

In Sweden we choose “programmes” and not courses. I’m in Social Science - Culture, which means that I only get to actually pick two courses (one of which I ended up with my <i>third</i> listed choice, in spite of handing the papers in on time! Arrrgh!). B courses are “continuations” of A courses etc.

Let’s see… Swedish B and C, Religion A and B, Philosophy A, Psychology A, Culture and Idea History, something about home decoration (>_<)… and either Math or English C. I don’t want Math… Aaaaah! I think that’s it…

Woah. Religon courses. Koowlio! :yipee:

Drugs?

Originally posted by Chris-chris
For your school crouses? I’m supose to get my schudel soon.
I dunno, I pick it up on the 18th. But I think you need to take some Engish classes :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not supposed to know my classes yet, but I have an inside connection. Meaning, I asked one of my teachers. =P

I know for sure I’m taking:
English
Pre-Calculus
Sociology
Biology
Global Studies

What I’m HOPING I’ll get is:

Criminal Justice
Psychology

Coupled with my likely nomination for Student Council again, and a busy school year is gauranteed.

My schedule:

1. Computer Programming I (II second semester)
  2. Peer Counseling (20 minute filler class)
  3. Pre-Calculus
  4. Biology I Honors
  5. Spanish III
  6. Chemistry I Honors
  7. English II Honors

And Val, I thought you said you took Calculus last year?

First Semester: (Sept-Dec 2003)

Engineering 240: Technical Writing
Elec Engineering 216: Electricity and Magnetism
Math 200: Calculus of Several Variables
Math 201: Introduction to Differential Equations
Mech Engineering 200: Engineering Drawing
Mech Engineering 240: Thermodynamics

I’m going to the picnic and I’m bringing:

1. Art 101-The history of western art

2. GDT 270-Screenprinting and sign graphics

3. COM 100-Human communications

4. ELT 165-Computer maintainence and repair

The only one I dread is human communications since I will be speaking to earthlings about this thing they call ‘public speaking’.

Originally posted by Jenova’s Witness
And Val, I thought you said you took Calculus last year?

I did. but there was an… incident in class involving a kid finally snapping, and anyways, I’m taking it again.

Well, can’t say I’m not curious…

English Composition: Tuesdays and Thursdays

College Algebra: Monday, Wendsday, and Friday

Music Theory: Monday, Wendsday, and Friday

Concerts & Recitals: Any given Friday

Aural Skills: Tuesdays and Thursdays

Primary Applied Music: To Be Announced…

Class Piano: Mondays and Fridays (Grah! So far apart!)

Intro to Music: Tuesdays and Thursdays

Marching Southerners: Mon-Fri! Weeeee!

Academic Success Skills: Mondays and Wendsdays for about eight weeks.

The music classes are going to be so farking easy, so I only have to worry about English and Math and possible exahustion from running around constantly, but hey! Excercise!

I got placed in the lower Music Theory class due to my placement tests, but then again that means less and easier work :P. Concerts and Recitals don’t give credit and are required if I’m going to get a music major anyways. Aural skills is just music by ear. Big farking deal. Primary Applied Music I have NO clue what the fuck that is… Class Piano sounds fun, and Intro to Music is just an easy A. No wait, Academic Success Skills is an easy A. It’s just all about time management, how to fill out a check, what to do in this situation, blah blah blah.

This is why I’ve been so pumped up to get the hell away from my hometown. Can’t jeh tell? :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

I haven’t gotten my Schedule yet, but I still know what classes I’ve got (we have this thing called Arena Scheduling, which we are gauranteed the classes we want and need with the teachers we want)

I will be taking:
English IV
2 P.E. classes (it would be just one but they lost half of a credit when I transfered from my old school)
Recovery (I redo a credit I lost, due to failure, I failed half of U.S. History due to trauma caused by the move)
Environmental Chemistry (would be Earth Science, but the only teacher I could take it with didn’t retire when she was supposed to, had I taken her, I would have ended up reenacting the most miserable school year of my life)
Latin II
Japanese III
Fashion Design (I HATE the brand of sewing machines that the school has, of course I’m probably)
and I still have one space left because I took one class that I took in summer school

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Drugs?

lol, I thought the same when I first read the title…

Hmm, class courses… well if my memory is correct:
English 12
Biology 12
Intermediate Band
History 12
Law 12
Skills Center (pretty much a free block, I get to do homework in it)

and I was taking Chemistry 12, but I failed 11, so whatever… I’ll probably take Literature 12 instead. And even with all that I only have like 7 classes, so either I’ll have a free block, or I’ll take another course, maybe an art one.

Creative Art 1 and 2
English 1
Health and PE
Keyboarding
Earth/Space science
Geography
Algebra 1