What are you buying for the holidays?

I’ve been hearing pretty depressing reports about the Lunar remake. Load times and slow combat, though the sprites have apparently been prettied up.

Well, I guess today is the last day for Steam’s little holiday deal. Only decent deal I see today is Mirror’s Edge for $5.00. Yesterday’s deals weren’t all that great.

Oh hey, I lied. I want Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom on the Wii, coming out next month.

I actually got TWEWY for a couple of my friends that keep asking me for a good DS game.

The only RPG I’m looking forward to getting this holiday season is Dragon Age Origins. I also want the 2010 editions of The Price is Right, Press Your Luck, and Family Fued. It kinda sucks that I don’t have any current generation consoloes yet (only PS2 and PC), but I really don’t have a lot of free game time anymore. That sucks anymore.

Hmm…I wonder if Mr. Saturn would be up for some online game show action…?

I’m looking for Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2 and New Super Mario Bros Wii this holiday season. I may pick up some cheap games for myself, like Crackdown, Rainbow Six Vegas, and/or Saints Row. But I’m gonna read about them first; I already tried R6:Vegas and it was pretty hard. But I’m willing to try again.

Ok, I’m debating about getting Left 4 Dead 2. They got it for $30 at a few places, so that’s a pretty good deal. Any thoughts?

I don’t know about the holidays, but Im getting us a PS3 for tax season.

PS3 seems to be on the rise.

Yeah, they sold like 440,000 during the black friday week.

I already know I’m getting a PS3 for Christmas. Little Big Planet and Street Fighter IV is all I need until The Last Guardian comes out (next year I guess?). I don’t need much else since I’m not a serious gamer anymore, just want something that’s fun to play here and there and with friends (SF4 obvs). Plus I needed a blu-ray player.

I wouldn’t mind trying FFXIII too, seeing as how that’s supposed to come out in March or so.

The price change for the ps3 from before must certainly help its sales. Its not so unreachable anymore.

In some interesting news, Torchlight’s finally on sale on Steam, for $9.99, along with Achievements and Steam Cloud support. That, and so is Team Fortress 2, but people should have that at this point.

But, you’ll probably want Torchlight…

I ended up buying LoZ: Spirit Tracks and M&L3: Bowser’s Inside Story for $25 apiece at Target on Wednesday.

I got Fable II for $20 on Boxing Day.

I got Assassin’s Creed 2, LoZ Spirit tracks, God of War 1+2 for the PS3, New Super Mario Brothers Wii as gifts. I bought Torchlight and I intend to get Dragon Age Origins for the Mac.

Let me know how Assassin’s Creed 2 is. I’m part way through the first one. I read they fixed everything in gameplay that was wrong for the second but I can’t bring myself to get into it again. The game’s getting pretty repetitive and not entertaining.

Adding a brand new $9 copy of Muramasa: The Demon Blade to the list of holiday acquisitions.