What an awful evening -_-

Guh…

I was about to meet my partners… I get a burst of diarrhea all of a sudden… afterwards… I met my partners… we discuss about stuff… afterwards… I get another burst…

Now… the friggin toilet floods… (it never stopped, it just kept going and going; had to alert the guard about this)and I’m not done yet… wonderful. I arrive in time for meeting with our project mentor… at the end of the evening… I get sick… I’m boiling from the outside, but freezing from the inside… I feel like shit ;.;

Anybody had shitty nights like this recently ? =/

What’d you eat?

Yeah I swear ever since picking up the book Dreamcatcher I’ve had a personal attack of the shit weasles.

Originally posted by Sinistral
What’d you eat?

Turkey Pie <.< >.>

If it makes you feel any better I was semi-paralyzed due to neck-pains all the past week and the medicament gave me stomachache.

Originally posted by Sinistral
What’d you eat?

SUSHI! AHHHHH!

I’d give you some Imodium - I never leave home without it. Really. I don’t.

I hope that you feel better soon. And yes, I’ve had days like that. And nights. And dinners with clients where I almost didn’t go, but it was really important for me to go, but I felt crappy the whole time. I’m really feeling for you.

Yeah, I always have a box of anti-diharettics on me at all times. As I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, lactose intollerance in the form of severe diharea and I may even suffer for Selliac’s Disease. So I know how you feel.

Yes, in fact I had a shitty evening of which I just returned.

Ok, so this girl calls me and tells me that she, her friend, and her boyfriend were all hanging out at this mall - and that she and her boyfriend were doing their thing, and that her friend was left out, so she asked me to keep her comapny, wine and dine her - all that shit. I say ok, I really have nothing better to do, so why not? I could get laid.

Without a car, I had to meet her somewhere because my house is impossible to find, and people ge tlost all the time and it’s irritating. So I said “Meet me at the 3 dollar Cafe” on a specific street. Well - she shows up at the 3 dollar, just not the right one. Apparently there are two on the same street (it’s one of those “main” street kinda streets). I got there at 5:45 (the 3 dollar) and didn’t get picked up til 7:00.

Ok, so freezing cold and moderatly annoyed, I get in the car and begin to get my mack on. I introduce myself, blah blah, and shit’s goin good. Then we pick up the boyfriend - who I found to be a complete and utter dick- and he completly killed the ‘party’. He seemed as active as a piece of cardboard, and had the personality of an old half-retarded guinea pig. So the car goes silent until we reach the mall.

Well, my girl wants to go shirt shopping. Ok, I say lets go - they wanna watch a movie. Well my girl doesn’t know me at all, so she wants the other girl to come along. I see the frustration in everyones eyes immediatly - me coming along served no purpose if she’s going to ignore me, and being ignored I try to get involved. I don’t neccessarily get shot down as much as I get disregarded. Anyway, the shirt idea falls through and we go to a movie. We get tickets to Scary Movie 3, and the real hell begins.

We get to the theater, and my girl has to piss, so we wait for a bit - then the love birds go into the movie. Being the gentleman I am, I wait for my date. Well, half an hour goes by, and I find myself asking women who are coming out of the bathroom if they saw her. Sure enough, she’s in there. After skipping out on Scary Movie 3 and theater hopping for something worth seeing, our loving couple comes back and says they are going to the other side of the theatre to see whats over there. Again, being the gentleman I am, I wait for my date. Another 30 minutes elapses, and which point I am quite annoyed at having to wait a total of 3 hours that night alone for various reasons, I am considering just leaving and going to a party or something, since this is obviously going backwards, as opposed to just going nowhere. Well, up comes my friend from the theatre, where she tells me that our bathroom dweller was having feminine issues and should just go into a movie. Fine, I say, I’m tired of waiting, and I want to do something. Anything. I go into Master and Commander with the lovers.

Not wanting to watch them suck face, I sit 5 or so rows up. This big fat fuck sitting behind me blocks my view of them, so I can’t see if they leave or something - because now I’m not overly trusting of any of these little shits. I get the very strong sense I got ditched for shirt buying - oddly enough the idea I had when she emerged from the bathroom. Lets not watch a movie, lets get a shirt and share a milkshake. Deal? Deal.

Anyway, halfway through the movie the big fat fuck moves and see that the lovers have left, so I take my leave as well. I give her a call and she directs me to a store, where I find my date - who had bought a shirt. Fabulous. Get me the fuck out of here, please. We leave, I get dropped off, I say good night, it was nice meeting you, I leave my name and number with the girl I was “entertaining”, come home, and am now completly ready to play video games all night in an effort to relive myself of this hell.

2 words:

Pepto. Bismol.

I would have no regrets losing a girl like that.

Xwing1056

Originally posted by Dragon God
Anybody had shitty nights like this recently ? =/

rimshot

(I love a good pun…whether it’s intentional or not.)

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]Yes, in fact I had a shitty evening of which I just returned.

Ok, so this girl calls me and tells me that she, her friend, and her boyfriend were all hanging out at this mall - and that she and her boyfriend were doing their thing, and that her friend was left out, so she asked me to keep her comapny, wine and dine her - all that shit. I say ok, I really have nothing better to do, so why not? I could get laid. [/b]

yeah… you got laid alrite… :mwahaha:

Originally posted by sephiroth_eternal
yeah… you got laid alrite… :mwahaha:

Dude, that word doesn’t have a double meaning in this case, and so you effectively make no sense.

That;s happened to me before.
It fuckin’ sucks ass.

Once upon a time, I had a friend coming to see me from out of town. The very day he was to land, I got the flu. It was terrible. I slept for the first two days he was visiting and we did next to nothing. Not a large change from what we did once I was feeling functional again, but it still wasn’t pleasant.

Additionally, females are evil creatures. Well, most of them are. Some are redemible. Maybe. I suppose.

No, not really. My days have been average, nothing especially good and nothing especially bad about them.

Get better.