We're not completely loved! *cwies*

Er…

Who are/is/were Nate and Stonerocker?

Nate is a dude who left the Agora a while ago after a quarrel with Kagon, calling Kag the dictator behind the scenes and saying that someday we’d all regret not listening to him (Nate) an’ stuff.
Stonerocker is an ex-staff guy.

It was me, I actually despise you all.

I almost forget that we here have a few ‘enemies’ on sites like GameFAQs. Whoever it truly is, must really have a grudge agaibst us, for some reason or another.

See if I care some little kid diss us and talk behind our back. :smiley:

Originally posted by Sinistral
Such are wimpy idiots that talk behind people’s backs.

The man speaks the truth- I’d really, really love it for them to just come right out on here with it- purely for the almost Roman-like entertainment value (as in, when they threw Christians to the lions? Except the people replacing the Christians would deserve it, well, a verbal mauling… ah, whatever)

Originally posted by Sinistral
it could be Nate, but it also could be Stonerocker judging from the word use. I’m not surprised whoever the person is didn’t have the balls to follow up on our posts. Such are wimpy idiots that talk behind people’s backs.

Or he was overwhelmed, just like me, by your massive numbers. What are you doing on the enemy’s forums anyway? Infiltrating?

What happened to Stonerocker?

he didn’t have enough time for the site and was frustrated so he quit, the intimation that he was pissed at us is quite exaggerated and not very true.

Then why are staffers propogating the story?