We're not completely loved! *cwies*

http://s2.cgi.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.asp?board=10751&topic=8862943

Really, What is Fragrant Violin have against RPGC?

I didn’t know so many of us actually posted there.

We swarmed that thread.

Mayhap that will convince this Fragrant Violen to choose words more carefully next time…

RPGClassics: We Are Always Watching You.

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
I didn’t know so many of us actually posted there.

Yeah, same here. :hahaha;

As long as nobody from RPGclassics is allowed, that has to be the biggest concentration of asses on this side of the Earth.

So… are they saying we all put our rears in the same place at the same time?

Evidently.

I don’t want to see people from here jumping in and starting stuff though now that this has been posted.

Hey, I’m the one who found that topic in the first place.

I would tell him to suck my ass, alas, my account has been terminated. 20 gold peices to the man that tells violin to suck your ass!!!

Surprisingly, all the replies there have been sensible. Maybe this place is getting more mature? Nah.

Hell no Mab, I’m the living proof of that.

Maybe it’s because of the way we’ve been so touchy these days.

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
Surprisingly, all the replies there have been sensible. Maybe this place is getting more mature? Nah.

Your MOTHER is sensible! HAH!

…that made no sense.

Well, maybe she IS sensible and you just hurt her feelings, y’know.

Someone we know? It’s always nice to know that old friends still love you.

We speculated that it was Nate.

We? We? I’m the only one that posted anything about it being Nate, and that was 5 minutes after Flint showed the thread to the chat.

Heh. It wouldn’t surprise me if it WAS Nate.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
I would tell him to suck my ass, alas, my account has been terminated. 20 gold peices to the man that tells violin to suck your ass!!!

I’de take up your offer if I wasen’t too lazy to make a account on Gamefaqs…

it could be Nate, but it also could be Stonerocker judging from the word use. I’m not surprised whoever the person is didn’t have the balls to follow up on our posts. Such are wimpy idiots that talk behind people’s backs.

I don’t see what he has against us…

You said you thought it was nate and myself and a bunch of other people agreed with you…