Well...

That -really- sucks…:frowning: Best wishes from me, hope everything will be okay…

My grandfather has beaten Colon Cancer, it’s a hard thing on the family specially someone as close as your own father. I’m sorry to hear that, and I hope your father can beat this.

I hope EVERYTHING works out just fine.
Keep us all posted!

I hope it all goes well Roun.

Well… now we spent (literally) all day in the hospital. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. “Get there early- around 5:30 AM.”

Hours later, they get to his surgery- and lots of other waiting, but I’m not getting into that.

He is doing well… he has to do weird breathing excersizes so he doesn’t get pnumonia- but other than that, they think they got everything. They are consulting the pathologist to make sure, though…

…and they might go through with chemo even if they find nothing… just in case. THATS what I’m worried about.

EDIT: Also… uh… I’m kinda sorta AFRAID of hospitals… and I was there for 13 hours, so… ^^;

I’m glad the surgery went well.

Yes, that’s a relief. Now the worst part is over at least hugs Roun

gives Roun a thumbs-up Way to go! The worst part is over! Now I hope it’s only a matter of time until you can see a complete recovery!

That’s good to hear Roun ^^