Well shit -_-

Oh man, think about how you’re going to quickly run out of battery if you play FF on it all the time…

Originally posted by Innocence
[b]^^Funny–

coming from a guy barely older than me :slight_smile: [/b]

You’ll get used to it. I am the bitter old man of RPGC. I’m bitter, I’m cynical, I’m jaded, I’m pessimistic. I’m 24 and I have gray hair; I groan when I get up in the morning, I’m noticably less flexible than I used to be, I can’t do those high school P.E. exercises anymore; I’m on the RAMPAGE~!

Buahahaha

Crazy old man. No more prune juice for Kaiser.

To get that game on your cellphone, you’d also need a local service where to get it from too, you know.

…Unless you’re ready to pay yourself sick using a foreign service, if it’s possible, anyhow.

I’ve had a cell for 4 years now, and most of the time, I use it as a substitute for a wrist watch and the occasional text message.

feels a shred of hope for humanity fuck itself up from the inside and implode with a tiny 'plop

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
[b]You’ll get used to it. I am the bitter old man of RPGC. I’m bitter, I’m cynical, I’m jaded, I’m pessimistic. I’m 24 and I have gray hair; I groan when I get up in the morning, I’m noticably less flexible than I used to be, I can’t do those high school P.E. exercises anymore; I’m on the RAMPAGE~!

Buahahaha [/b]

LMAO Nice…

I am 23 (well, 22. I’ll be 23 on Monday). I do not have gray hair, however, I do find it’s harder now to pick up guys than it was in college. I don’t know if I could ever do those high school PE things, but I am sure that I can’t do pull ups any more. Can I the bitter old woman of RPGC? (no realtion, of course, to the bitter old man)

Mabatsekker-- then there are people like me on the other end of the spectrum that use their cell phone every day. Because I was moving every September into a different dorm room, then into ANOTHER dorm room come June, it was just easier to give people my cell phone number than try to keep them informed as to what my land line number is. My sister calls it my life line and swears it’s “always” ringing.

Having a game on there would just make it a more happily complete part of my life smiles like a moron

Yes, I realize I am truly lame.

The latest Game Informer did a big article on the N-Gage…apparently it’s kinda tricky to use it as a phone, and the starting lineup of games leaves something to be desired.
So GBA kicks it’s ass up and down the block. If you want a cellphone, BUY A CELLPHONE!

Originally posted by Agent Proto
Oh man, think about how you’re going to quickly run out of battery if you play FF on it all the time…

I think a game is as battery-consuming as talking through it. Besides, a cell phone may work forever if connected to the recharger since it’ll take power from the plug instead of taking it from its batteries. Since most people who play such games are teen nerds who spend most of their free time at home battery rechargers will find more use when this thing becomes popular.

Don’t make me come over there.

HAHAHAHA!

Nice…

LOL :hahaha;

Cool.

Now I might actually regret having a ‘nothing special about it’ cellphone.