Well shit...

I never thought in a million years that I’d find a Sci-fi show that I loved more than Farscape…

My roommate has the entire collection of Firefly on the network and after 3 episodes… Well, I’m in love.

Firefly was an awesome show, it didn’t last very long though. I don’t even think it lasted a full season.

posting in an izlude thread in hopes that he goes insane, burns out in a fiery wreckage, thereby making me famous by-proxy for having posted in his threads

Yeah. It’s good. I meant to watch it when it was on TV, but I did recently get a chance to borrow my friend’s copy.

Never saw it, but it looked ok.

Oh, what lovely joy… Yet one more show that I’m told I should watch but which isn’t aired in bloody Norway. Bastards.

One very secret… very safe… very important word that I will share with you…

TORRENTS

Shhhhhh…!

But that’s illegal!

So is Sin’s hair, but it doesnt stop him…!

Is that one of the Sci-fi films this year? http://imdb.com/title/tt0379786/

BN

Love this!!

If you loved Firefly, go watch the new Battlestar Galactica. You’ll absolutely cream over that.

what’s Battlestar Galactica about?

Missed the 2000’s ones… But I’ve seen the 70&80’s vertion…

Battlestar Galatica was about these humans that Are in search for the lost Tribe which is later desocvered to be on Earth and all whist avioding and destroying the Cylons, whom in the first place destroyed almost everyoneelse… I think the Bew ones follow that series… The Galatica 1980 series was about a generation later and the kids trying to intergreate as humans.

I have got to find that picture of Starbuck and Starbuck in Starbucks… (Ok it’s Dirk Benedict and Katee Sackhoff together in a certain chain of coffee house for a laugh)

See Serenity when it comes out on DVD, Iz.

Bah.

Nothing lives up to Farscape.

Long live the Peacekeepers!!!

Unfortunately, I saw serenity before seeing firefly. Infact, I didnt really know what firefly was at the time…

No thanks, I really did not like what I saw of it.