Well, I'm back, and I learned my lesson.

You forgot to count my current number into that.

You have to get 1000 on your own now, Uriel. We don’t count cumulative from multiple board eras to decide if you can get a custom title or not. The 850 thing was only for people when we left the EZBoards as a way of calming people down that were going to complain about being at 925 posts but not getting a custom title. So no, Flint didn’t forget.

Ok, I’m almost to 200 anyway, in a few months I’ll have 1000 :P.

Hey guys, you know what would be cool?

If Uriel had actually learned his lesson.

Oh, and Hitler was supposed to be great with architecture. He just didn’t draw people, so he wasn’t accepted, supposedly.

If only he had any sort of social skill…

Who? Uriel or Hitler?

Originally posted by Uriel
Who was an admin or moderator that hated my sig? I didn’t see Sin NOR Zero there.

Originally posted by Kagon
Please change your signature immediately Uriel. It’s horrid.

Originally posted by Pierson
Who? Uriel or Hitler?

Both.

Originally posted by Pierson
Who? Uriel or Hitler?

What’s the difference? No one likes either one.

Uh, do i get my name back or what, since I had 500 posts back when you only need 500 posts to get a custom title (Angry Blue Mage)

its 1000 for a custom title.

no you see, back in the day, it used to be 500 for a custom title back on the old board, and i had 500 posts, and so, i got to keep it when we went to the new boards. Well, when i came back this time, all the posts were reset, so i didn’t have my custom title.

[b]Well, I just got home from school, so I’ll say this:

1: All of you who destest me, I love that you detest me.

2: All of those that do not know me, you’ll learn to detest me.

3: All those that know me and love me, I love you too.

4: All those that complimented me on my sig, I thank you very much.

5: All those who hated my sig, I don’t give a flying crap. You can keep your internet slowdowns and whatnot.

6: Whoever changed my title to that better at least change it to A) The Regular thingy or B) What I requested.

7: I had 600-something in the OLD EzBoards, and a little less than 150 before the counts died again.

8: Kor, shut the hell up, you’re supposed to be on my side, geesh. Now I have to move you to my “enemies” list.

9: I do NOT flurt with the moderators, I don’t know if they’re 17 yr old dudes like me, so I don’t really have accentive.

10: I. Freakin. Rule. Period.

11: Now to make my new Avvy on Image Ready.

12: You can’t take my shoes, they’re surgically attached. [/b]

Aaaaaaand there’s the first proof you haven’t changed. But in the spirit of me not wanting to get banned, welcome back.

10: I. Freakin. Rule. Period

appaludes for randomness

Welcome Back.

Originally posted by Steve
[b]Welcome back Uriel.

Keep.
The.
Sig.
(Everyone hating something means you KEEP THAT BITCH :P) [/b]

Steve, I will hurt you. Badly. Very very badly.

Orian, your post made me lol. I was feeling it… not the whole banning part, since I haven’t gotten that far yet, but everything else, yeah.

12: You can’t take my shoes, they’re surgically attached.

I hated you before and I hate you even more now::dekar!::

Oh look its you, still bad with image editors and unbearably annoying.

No Uriel, I don’t think you get it. I asked you to change your sig. It’s a detestable 373 kb gif. Change it. And if you can’t read, I’ll point it out clearly, I am a moderator.

I still don’t see why people feel it’s necessary to be an asshole to him. That doesn’t make things any better.
Don’t get me wrong, I <b>do</b> hate Uriel, I just don’t think making asses of yourselves is the best way to get him to change/leave/whatever the fuck it is you want from him. (I’m not even gonna comment on his sig :P)

I don’t see why you tell him to do assholish things like keep something because it pisses people off. That doesn’t make things any better.