Well I must be a bad person...

I think you did the right thing Eva, I act a bit like that in public, but if someone asks me to stop then I do. They are the ones in the wrong because they were too immature to care about other people’s feelings.

If you have friends there that don’t want to see it, it shouldn’t matter if it’s exhilerating for you- you can wait to do it when you’re alone

Yes:) That’s exactly right.I don’t really need to see two of my friends showing me how they have sex with each other.I honestly made this thread just to see other peoples opinions and to see if everyone else accepted it and I was just out of the loop…guess it works both ways.

Dry-humping does get very annoying after a while. If you think they’re good friends, though, don’t hit 'em in the hormones; they’ll just get bitchy.

Yeah do they ever.This is the first time either of them ever had someone and they’re going all out with the “Oo look at us” show.

I mean I’m not trying to sound totally anal about couples in public.I don’t have problems with it, but getting down on someone in a high school lunch hour just seems…unappetizing.

The ‘get a guy’ reply is plain lame… Those guys are acting like jerks.

“I’m eating here; go juice each other somewhere else.”

See, Im all for doing what I want, when I want, with who I want. Quite frankly, I’d have sex in public if I wanted too and could not get arrested - it probably just goes along with my not giving a shit what other people think attitude.

Besides, you said they were doing it in the hallway. People don’t really eat in the hallway, so why were you eating in there anyway?

I wasn’t eating out in the hallways…that is the place where it usually happens, though they fondle everytime they’re around each other.

Hey I’m not knocking you for wanting to have sex in public, that’s your view, and I can understand your view, but you apparently can’t understand mine.It’s alright.

There’s a fine line between enjoying things and disrespecting other people.

No, I can’t, because if it bothers you so much and puts such a dent in your day, I can’t see why you can’t just walk away. If they do it whenever they see eachother, it should have been obvious that they weren’t going to stop just because someone asked them too - as such, just leaving sounds like a much easier course of action.

And sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t.Not because I “watch” them it’s because you generally feel stupid walking away from a group and then getting called a bitch and having to live with the aftermath.I’m not one for causing shit between my friends, and I don’t appreciate being called something that I’m not, just because they have nothing better to say.I get told to fuck off when I tell them to stop, and I get called a bitch when I walk away.
She doesnt even have the decency to talk to me during school hours, when I tried to work out the whole problem she ran away from me and now I have to hear the “Well why did you do this?” on MSN so i’m really enjoying the block feature right now.

Maybe you have to be in the situation to understand?You keep trying to point out my faults, and I guess I’m just one of those people who gets irritated by it.

Indeed.

Maybe these people aren’t your friends? If this is such a serious issue to you, then maybe you should just not be friends with them.

And how am I pointing out your faults?

I say you either:

A. Take pictures and show them to everybody.

B. Do it with your boyfriend.

Pictures would just be halarious, and if they dont care about your boyfriend, then hey, your making out with your boyfriend. Either works.

You’re basically saying that if they’re upsetting her, then it’s her fault. That’s not how things work.

Sorceror you’re completely missing my point, if I even bothered to try and get it across.

Watching two people go at it does not ruin my day.

Having one of my comments being blown out of proportion and a couple of my friends being bastards because of two people going at it, does, however.

And yes, Wizardmaster, sounds like a good plan.Hehe of course then I’d be accused of double standards, but…good idea anyways:p

That may not be how “things” work, but thats how this thing works. In the real world, you can’t just tell people to stop and they’ll stop. Sometimes you just have to leave on your own.

Ok, now I think we’re on the same page. If they raise such a ruckus over you leaving or asking them to stop, then tell them to fuck off. You don’t need people who are that high up on the assholiness scale as your friends.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Indeed.

Its kinda frowned upon to make one word posts. They don’t really say anything.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
You’re basically saying that if they’re upsetting her, then it’s her fault. That’s not how things work.

He did not say that. Reread his posts.

Even if the person who complains is right? Let’s think about this for a few seconds…

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]That may not be how “things” work, but thats how this thing works. In the real world, you can’t just tell people to stop and they’ll stop. Sometimes you just have to leave on your own.

Ok, now I think we’re on the same page. If they raise such a ruckus over you leaving or asking them to stop, then tell them to fuck off. You don’t need people who are that high up on the assholiness scale as your friends. [/b]

Yeah I think we are.I understand what you’re saying and I have to take that into consideration that I can’t always change people’s behavior’s according to what I want.

If my choices dont work and they dont stop by themselves, just ditch them. If they call you names when you ask them to do something nice, then who needs them?

Yeah! Tell them to bug off if they’re so arrogant they don’t even respect you. What kind of ‘friends’ are they anyway?!